❝𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙖𝙮𝙣𝙚? ❞

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙅𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙙'𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙠 :)

↟↡↟

Juliet had her leather jacket wrapped around her as she slumped against the window, letting out small snores. Dick glanced over every once and a while making sure that she remained unharmed.

The avatar shuffled in the passengers seat staring at the driver, "What's our plan of action?" She asked, yawning at the end as the sleep was still wearing off.

Dick remained silent for a moment before saying the only plan he could think of, "Don't die," He said in a questioning tone.

"I have a better one," She started taking her knife out from its holder and placing it into the deep pocket of her trench coat, "You talk and I'll fight,"

"I talk and fight and you watch my 6,"

"You're the hitman, I'm the bodyguard, got it!"

↟↡↟

Dick opened the door first surveying the room before he decided to put the first foot forward and enter, he continued holding the door for the air bender that trailed behind him.

The woman in question sniffed the air allowing herself to pick up any scent of poison or chemicals yet so far there weren't any.

The only thing in the lobby was an elderly woman who was tending to a bonsai tree, that alone was enough to make Juliet turn the other way but as much as she wanted to, Rachel was in danger and this is the only place they can get answers.

Dick swiped at the small tablet checking the rooms of the building yet only one name appeared, obviously that was the guy they were looking for.

Jules parted from Dick peeping her head around the corridor which held an elevator at the end. She reached into her pocket taking out a compact mirror and pretending to fix the non-existent makeup on her face.

Behind her there was a camera that flashed red, of course they were being watched. The air bender snapped the mirror shut waiting for Grayson to catch up before pressing the up button on the lift.

Juliet visibly stiffened as she could hear the soft padded footprints of the elderly lady creep up behind them.

"Butterscotch?" She offered holding out two sweets in the palm of her hand.