❝𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙨.❞

↟↡↟

↟↡↟

Kory screamed targeting a blast of fire directly into the force field that separated the women from the house.

It wasn't the first time she'd attempted to burn a hole through the magic, it wasn't the second either.

In fact, Juliet had helped her numerous times both of them using their powers in an attempt to weaken or destroy the barrier yet, they had no avail.

"Would you stop blasting it!?" Donna snapped, Kory stepping back as she ceased the fire-which had only just managed to ripple the barrier-, "You're wasting all of your power."

"Rachel is in there." Kory panted wiping the imaginary sweat off her brow, "Anything could be
happening to her."

Juliet sighed knowing Rachel was the least of their worries, the kid had the power to destroy worlds, the obvious problem is that Dick and Gar are also trapped in the house- completely defenceless.

"Says the woman who was sent here to kill her. Now that she and Dick are in there with some intergalactic demon, maybe you could try something that might actually work?" Donna yelled at Kory, they were constantly butting heads and it was staring to drive the avatar insane.

"Like what, Donna? Or were you hoping the sheer force of your criticism would save her?"

Whilst she was being rational and assessing the situation, the two of them continued to argue back and forth like mother and child.

"At least I'm not draining my powers just because I can't sit still," Wonder girl sassed back, taking a step closer to the Tamaranean. "Says the Titan who quit." Kory snarled, closing in on the vigilante.

"Oh, you really wanna go there right now?" Donna & Kory squared up to each other nose-to-nose.

Juliet, deciding she has had enough, held her arms out in front of her, prohibiting any movement and keeping them both deadly still, "Lord knows I love a good fight but considering the circumstances do you think it's the best time?"

The trio were caught in the headlights of a car pulling up, stopping the argument from escalating further. Donna and Kory tried to hold up their hands to shield themselves from the harshness of the lights but couldn't due to the fact Juliet was yet to cease her hold on them.

Jason immediately hopped out of the vehicle being the first one to confront the women, "Hey, don't stop on my account. I like where that was heading."

Juliet groaned dropping her hands and letting Donna and Kory adjust themselves, "Oh for fucks sake," The avatar rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Because you are just what we bloody needed."

"Jason?" Kory called out, unsure if Dick's replacement was standing in front of her.

"That's right!" He yelled, yellow cape swishing in the wind, "The goddamn cavalry has arrived."