❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣!𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, ❞

↟↡↟

↟↡↟

Supervising stupidity.

That's how Juliet would describe her current situation.

Dick & Rachel had left the tower, the latter claiming that she wanted to explore the city a bit more, the former being the only one that was willing to do that with her.

Jason, Gar and Jules had other plans, they wanted to explore the tower instead.

The trio stumbled upon the training room and after they had gotten over the initial shock of how cool it was they wanted to take advantage of their surroundings, meaning that for the past three months they had spent majority of their days creating fake scenarios in a virtual reality simulator in the tech room or just messing about in the training room.

Dick had the bright idea of getting them to blindfold themselves whilst they train to "enhance the senses."

Jason responded well to this challenge claiming that his training with Batman was all he needed to beat Garfield in a fight despite not having his sight.

Juliet deemed this too entertaining to turn away from so she stood in the middle of the mat, commencing the fight.

"Alright, when I give the word Gar's gonna attack you and you have to defend yourself," she explained to Jason who shifted back and forwards in his feet twirling the bo staff within his hands.

"Come at me, don't hold back." He told his opponent, who nodded. He nodded. At a blindfolded man. He nodded.

Juliet physically slapped her palm on her head sighing in disappointment, "It's too early for this." She muttered under her breath.

"Did you just nod?"

Gar snapped out of whatever daze he was in, fixing the sage sleeves of his shirt, "Yeah, got it. Just don't hold back."

"Go!"

Juliet stepped out from the middle of the two teens making her way to the wooden bench facing the mat.

Gar prepared to charge at Jason but was met with a bo staff under his chin halting all movement.

"One point to Jaybird!" Juliet called out, writing down in the notes app of her phone. Might as-well make a competition out of it.

Gar sassily knocked the wooden stick out of his face, using momentum to come at Jason once again. Robin side stepped narrowly avoiding the attack.

Jules clapped her hands as Jason dodged his attacks, hyping Robin 2.0 up, "Okay Matt Murdock!"