❝𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❞

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝙂𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚, 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚

↟↡↟

Dick dragged Adamson's soulless body against the charcoal flooring, of course, Julietta could've helped but she felt like Adamson deserved to be pulled along a floor rather than comfortably floating in the air due to the stunts he's pulled.

Jason paid no attention to either adult nor the scientist, instead, he picked at the paintings of the room, his slender fingers trailing over the golden frame of a piece of art of a man.

"Who's this?"

Juliet looked towards Dick with her brow raised, it's not like she'd know, "Niccolo Machiavelli." But he does.

"Oh, yeah. Bruce has talked
about that dude. Sounds like a total savage." Jason chuckled as he continued to stare at the painting

Jules, however, could not care less. In fact, she cared more about the fact that Adamson still hadn't woken up, sure she did knock him out and then slip him a little something but he hadn't even stirred.

"If an injury has to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. Severities should be
dealt out all at once, so that their suddenness may give less offence. Benefits ought to be
handed out drop-by-drop so they may be relished the more." Dick quoted, Jason staring at him in amusement contrary to Juliet who was rolling her eyes. If anyone could remember something as useless and boring as that of course it would be Detective Richard Grayson.

"You know, I used to read about you as a kid. Bruce has told me tons of awesome stories about you." Jason, who still had a smile as bright as the full moon, told the former Robin. Juliet was starting to warm up to this kid, especially since he has done nothing but flatter and praise the former assassin and vigilante.

"I bet he has."

"I know it's none of my business, but he never said why you quit," Juliet's eyes widened hearing Jason speak, this kid lacked a filter.

Dick hasn't exactly opened up to her yet so she'd be thoroughly surprised if he answers this question with more than 10 words.

"I guess I just couldn't cut it." The older man said as he began to pick up Adamson in hopes of distracting the other two in the room so he didn't have to answer the invasive question.

Jason shrugged taking that as his cue to stop asking questions, "Are you thirsty? I'm gonna go check out the brew sitch." Stepping directly over Adamson, Jason walked to the door of the room.