❝𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙂𝘾𝙋𝘿 ❞

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙠 ;)

↟↡↟

Kory pulled into the roadside diner, the three girls hopping out of the car and walking into the restaurant.

Rachel walked in first only to be stopped by the two older girls, the youngest watched as they surveyed the room.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure it's safe."
"Checking for exits." They replied simultaneously

"Paranoid much?" Rachel pulled away from both of them finding a table for them to sit at.

Juliet removed her coat placing it over her lap to cover the dagger that resided on her thigh. Within seconds of them getting comfortable, a waitress was at their table.

"Can I, uh, get you three anything?" She asked with a kind smile on her face, neither Juliet nor Rachel had even bothered to check the menu before replying.

"Chicken and waffles."
"Anything bbq, preferably ribs."

"One chicken and waffles and one rack of bbq ribs coming up." She scribbled their orders down before turning to the redhead that sat opposite her companions, "Miss, can I get you
something too?"

"No, thank you." The waitress nodded leaving their table and starting her walk back to the kitchen.

The bell chimed alerting the staff of the new customers, "Three beers." One of them demanded, the server shook his head.

"We don't serve until after 12:00."

"Fuck you, Daryl." The guy cussed in response, Juliet clicking her tongue. Juliet hates a lot of things but disrespectful men take the top spot.

"Travis, leave it." Their waitress said all before 'Travis' grabbed her not letting the poor woman move.

"Travis, let me go." She begged, placing her hands on his chest in an attempt to distance herself from him. "I told you this is over."

"No, it's not. You need to answer my calls, you do what I tell you to do."

Kory took a deep breath having enough of the man as he was causing too much commotion, especially at this time of day, "Excuse me, Travis, she was taking our order and we're in a bit of a hurry."

Travis dropped his arm from the waitress's waist as he stared at their table, "Go get us our drinks." He called to one of the other pricks he'd bought with him.

"You should go find someplace else to eat."

Juliet looked in between Travis and Kory, lightly tapping Rachel's shoulder, "I think it would be best if you waited in the car," she proposed standing up so Rachel could slide out of the booth.