2

1 week before.

"What?! Marriage?" Jinsoo cried with frustration. She hate marriage the most.

(Intro: this is Kim jinsoo the youngest of Kim family. She is cheerful, naughty, savage and childish.)

"Why Amma? We told you we don't need a marriage now" ji an said.

( Intro: the middle one of the Kim family. She is energetic, a bookworm , matured and straightforward.)

" Appa...please..." Jinsoo pleaded with her puppy eyes.

" Girls, i don't understand why you are like this. You are already 23 and you don't want to have a family?" He started to lecture them about life.
" Blah blah blah" ... Jisnoo actioned. Ji an fastly stopped her.
" Jinsoo be good otherwise he will get us married tomorrow itself." She said. " Do you want that?"

" Ani ( no in Korea) " jinsoo replied.

" Then let's see where this goes" ji an finished.

" Ok appa. We will meet them". Jinsoo said. And glanced at ji an who nodded in agreement.

In their room.

Jinsoo and ji an was  thinking about how to stop this. The actuall problem is not that they don't like it but they already have a boyfriend...

"Unnie....what should we do?!" Jinsoo crawled in her bed.

" I don't know....i am thinking..." Ji an replied. "Who do you think they will be?"

" I think anyone of the Appa's business partners son?" Jinsoo said.

" What?" Ji an asked. " Business marriage?"

" I don't know! Jinsoo cried. " It's just that's what happens in k-drama at situation like this.."

" Anyway let's sleep. We are going to meet them anyway tommorow" ji an Sad and turned of the light. She looked at her phone only to see that her msg was unanswered by her boyfriend. She off the phone and drifted to sleep. On the other hand jinsoo was sleeping nicely. She also have told her boyfriend about the marriage but she didn't bother to check it.
__________________________

Who do you think their boyfriends are?