7

Junkook & jinsoo

Next morning.

Jinsoo can't get out of bed. She was in pain like hell. Jk waked up and went to bathroom without a word. Jinsoo slowly get up and get down to make breakfast for jk .. before he goes to the company. She was making pancakes when suddenly jungkook showed behind her and yelled at her. She turned but unfortunately nudged a plate near her and it fell and broke to pieces.

Jk,

"Jinsoo!!! What have you done?!! It's the first day and you are doing like this?!
Can't you just wash a plate?!Aishh!!!Ji an was so matured and responsible. She never brakes a thing when she is in my house.  But you!!!

Jinsoo

"Ia-m s-ry I di-dn't m-ea-n it"

Jk,

"Yeah.  You always say that but what you do is always mean by it!
Clean it before going back to your room!
I don't want to see you in the kitchen again".

Jinsoo,

"B-ut"

Jk,

"Shut up and do as i say!"

Jinsoo,

"O-k"

Jk,

"Mr. Bong! Don't give her lunch as a punishment"

Mr. Bong,

"Ok sir..."

After cleaning jinsoo searched for her phone but she can't find it anywhere.

Jinsoo,

"Where is my phone?"

While Jungkook walked back to his office room. He was so furious. He took out jinsoo s phone which he have stealed from her. He opened it to see ji an on the wall paper. He smiled at her. Then he looked her gallery.There were a lot of photos of jinsoo being cute and childish.

Jungkook,

"This girl is really childish....and cute..."

He swipe and saw tae and jinsoo on the next photo.He got furious and deleted that Photo. then deleted every photo that jinsoo is being with tae.He don't show outside but he dosent want his wife to love someone els...

_Jk,

_'am i being too much? Should I be good to her? But wheneve I saw her i feel like i am seeing ji an and i want to kill her. But ji an and jinsoo is so different.... I don't know what to do .'__

He sighed. Then called jinsoo up.

Junkook,

"Jinsoo....mr bong got your phone..." he started.
"Is your hand okay?
Is the cut deep?" She had cut her hand while cleaning it.

jinsoo bits her lips.

Jk-- _'why is she doing that?! She is so damn cute and sexy..'_

"what?" Junkook asked.

Jinsoo,

"Why you care?"

Junkook,

"I...i don't care ..why should I care...yeah but ofcoz i should, I am your husband If you are hand is hurt then how are you going to be a good wife?!"

Jinsoo,
"Really a husband! Who raped his own wife.." *sobs*

Junkook,

"Shut up!"

Jinsoo
" U don't deserve me or my sis! I am glad that she didn't marry you!"

With that she ran to her room and shut her self.