3

The next morning ji an waked up early. She turned to see jinsoo sleeping. After freshen up she go down stairs. When she was down stairs she so her mom and dad talking with 4 other people.  Ji an tried to go back to room without noticing but her Amma got her.

" Ji an come here " Amma called her as fast as she saw her. Ji an nodded and walked towards them.  She sat near her Amma and smiled.

" This Mrs & Mr Kim, your in laws." He said. Ji an  eyes got widen and ji an gasped inside not knowing that they will be this early. Ji an forced a smile and keep your head low.  But then something came to
ji an's mind. Jinsoo is still sleeping and probably don't think that in laws will be here this way. If she come down without freshing up it will be all over. Ji an tried to walk away but Mrs Kim started to talk. She noticed two more guest and asked her Appa.

"Appa this is...."

" Oh..it's Mr &Mrs Jeon. Jisnoo's in law." Appa finished.

" By the way where is jinsoo?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

" She is-

Jinsoo came down in her pijamas.

Her hair was curled up to a bun

She was sleepy and didn't notice Mrs

She was sleepy and didn't notice Mrs.and Mr Jeon or anyone in the living room. She walked to the kitchen and pour a glass of water. She said good morning while drinking it.

"Goodmorning....." Ji an said.
At that moment jinsoo was open from her sleepy mode. She split the water allover.
Ji an  beat her head herself on thinking how dumb is this girl.

"I...." Jinsoo was so shocked that she just ran back to her room. All they heard was a loud bang which resembles that jinsoo shut door. Can't blame her. It would be a total embarassing if the boys were there. After freshen up she came down stairs. She wear a casual jeans and small top. Her hair is pinned to sides.

 Her hair is pinned to sides

( Imagine it's jeans...)

She bowed to them and sit beside ji an. Ji an was glaring at her. She Sayed sorry with her mouth.

" What's going on here?" Joonie asked

( Intro: Kim namjoon, eldest in Kim family. Engaged. Nerd. Genius and love his sister dearly)

" This is our son Kim namjoon. Joonie this is jinsoo's and ji an's in laws " Amma introduced them.

" Hello...nice to meet you" joonie greeted them and they greeted back.

They were having a nice conversation when someone came and said,

" Sorry..we are late"
Jinsoo and ji an suddenly got up from their seat and turn to find the source of the sound and they saw two handsome men smiling at them.

" Jk!" Ji an cried.

" Tae!" Jinsoo cried.
___________________________

Yes they know each other.😁