5

Ji an was sitting in front of her mirror. The make up artist has finished her makeup. She look happy for some reasons. It's their wedding today. Jinsoo came to her and smiled.

Their dad walked down the altar with his precious daughters in his hand. But something was off. Their veil was not net but cloth. It covered their faces completely.
But everyone thought it was their choice. Jk an tae waited for them in their black tuxedos. They look handsome. The priest started the vows.
The priest,

" Mr. Jeon jungkook, are you willing to take Kim ji an as your wedded wife and look after her  and love her for your life

I do" jk said.

" Mrs. Kim ji an , are you willing to take Jeon jungkook as your wedded husband and look after him and be with him in every thick and thin and love him for your life?"

" I do."

" Mr. Kim taehyung, are you willing to take Kim Jinsoo as your wedded wife and look after her  love her for your life?"

" I do."

" Mrs. Kim jinsoo, are you willing to take Kim taehyung as your wedded husband and look after him and be with him in every thick and thin and love him for your life?"

" I do."

"Now you may kiss."

Junkook and taehyung removed you veils and found themselves shocking. All the guest were shocked. Your family were shocked. It was supposed to be junkook and ji an but now it is junkook and jinsoo. The same goes for tae, instead of marrying jinsoo he is now married to Jian.

"WHAT?!" Mr. Jeon asked.
Their parents took them back to the room.

Mr.jeon,
"Junkook? What is happening here?!"

" Are you making us fools?!" Mr. Kim asked

"How can u do this?!" Joonie asked to the girls.

" It was a misunderstanding oppa" Jian said.

They were like something just was off in their memory. Something has happened to them. But what it is.....

Mr Kim,

"Son how can u didn’t understand this??"

"Appa....." Tae looked at Jian. " They didn't mean it".

" Appa...i am really sorry ..i will make this clear ...." Junkook said. He glared at jinsoo and dragged her outside.

"Junkook...what are you doing ...let..let me go!" Jinsoo said.

" What have you done jinsoo?"

" Wha?"..

" u came to my home late at night two days ago and now wearing ji an's dress and have said vows...really?!"

"I am sorry ..." Jinsoo said

" Sorry for what?! Huh?!" He shouted.

"I don't know why or what is happening to me..." She said.

" Really ..then let me tell you what you did." Jk said. " What you did was steal your sister's boyfriend!" He glared at her.

" And you will pay for this"... He said.

"It's not what you think!" She said. " I just don't remember anything that happened from the moment I stepped out of the wedding shop...and ist not my fault!"

" Then is it mine?" He asked.

Jinsoo looses all her cool

" You won't understand! Like you I also wish to marry the one who I loved!  I am also furious like you at what happened!

She let out a sigh.

" Let's talk later...we both are not in our senses".

She turned to go but jk stopped her a and yelled

" Where are you going?! I am not done yet!" He was furious and pushed jinsoo to the wall and caught her neck.
" You better tell me the truth"

" Jung....kook ...let..me.." jinsoo panted.
Jian and tae came to them hearing the sounds.

" Junkook! What are you doing?!" Let go of her!" Ji an cried.

When jk saw Jian he let go of jinsoo who fell to the ground panting. He pushed Jian to the wall and forcibly kiss her. But Jian turn her heads away and pushed him back.

" What are you doing?..are you out of your mind?!" Jian said.

" You didn't let me kiss you when we were dating...why? Is it to marry teahyung?!" Junkook said.

"What .." Jian was speechless.
" Junkook...it's really a misunderstanding" tae said.

" What misunderstanding?!" Junkook asked

Ji an wanted to reply but her head started to spin. Soon enough she fell into the ground. Junkook was near her and caught her.

"Jian. Wake up .." jungkook called but she didn't waked up.

tae pick her up from him.

" I will take her" he said which made junkook shocked.

" Why ..do you love her?" Jungkook asked.

"I think I can try" tae replied.

" You....is this your plan?!"

" No."
" Then?"
At the same time poor jinsoo was felling dizzy but they both didn't notice.

"Jung..kook..." Jinsoo tried to call but he didn't listened.

"To be honest it’s our fault too we can’t understand who they were junkook" tae said.

"Jk.....jk...ple...ase..." Jinsoo tried again.

" Jinsoo.." tae noticed.

Jk turned around to see her right in time when she was falling. He catch her before her head hits the ground.

" Jinsoo? Jinsoo!" Jk cried. He took her and both of them walked back to their parents.

Mr. Jeon,

"What happened to them?"

Amma,

"Jinsoo....ji an....pls . Wake up..."

" We don't know what happened but we are taking them." Tae said.

" Jk.. tae..." Appa started .
"I want to tell you something..Pls look after our daughters. We know it not properate for you,But still they are your wives so pleas forget about each other and look after each other"

" It's ok Appa, we will" tae assured him.
"Wha-" jk was in disbelief towards taehyung s reaction.
It seem like he never really loved jinsoo.

Jk was furious he took jinsoo and go to the car. He tried to but seatbelt but jinsoo was not allowing him too.

Jk,

"This girl is so troublesome!
Jinsoo...wake up! Yaaah!!! Yahh!! Wae!!!
Aish!!! Fine don't! sleep as much you want!" He said.
While on the other hand taehyung was so soft toward Jian. He placed her in the seat put her seatbelt and whispered.

"Jian..sleep tight.." 

_______________________________

Hope you guys are liking it 🙂