15

Hello everyone!its me @ayshaace.
So... our story is coming to an end. I would like to thank everyone who voted, and even read my story. Thank you so much and it means a lot! So please share, vote, and comment my story. And you guys can suggest me your stories which i will gladly read, vote and comment. I hope to find new friends here!

So byeeeeee, wish everyone have a great day cause you guys are amazing!
****-------****---*-***-**-**-**---*******-----

I looked at her. She was scared. Not about fire, but being scolded from me.

"Can you explain? " i asked.

"I am sorry, i didn't t mean it" she said.

"I know and its fine" jungkook said. he then looked at her. he saw the uneasiness in her.

"jinsoo, is everything okay?" I asked.

"no...." she said. then she looked into his eyes for moment before wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her head on his chest.

"I have to tell you something" she said.

"go on." i said letting her continue.

"I am trying my best to remember you. Yesterday jeijei called me and told me somethings from my past. After that, i was so mad that i thought i will eat you"
She said.

My chest tightened. My eyes start to fill.

"Wh...what did she say? " i asked.

"She told me that you have given me pain in our past. You have broked my heart for million times." She said.

"Jinsoo...i" she cut me off.

"Its okay jungkook. I dont remember those pains now and also i dont care cause..." she looked at me and smiled.
"You have made me fall in love with you again"

I looked at her as those words left her mouth. She was waiting form my replay but i couldn't open mouth.

"You meant that? " i asked after sometimes.

"Ofcourse you idiot!" She said as i hugged her.

"I love you mrs. Jeon jinsoo" i whispered.

END.

BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE A BONUS CHAPTER AS SOMETHING HAVE MISSED IN THIS ONE. IAM SO SORRY THAT I AM LATE TO UPDATE. MY SITUATION IS NOT THAT GREAT TO UPLOAD REGULARLY. BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY MY BEST.

BYEEEE UNTIL NEXT TIME!