10

Junkook pov.

My heart stopped at the sound. As i was looking, my princess fell into the ground.

"Jinsoo!!"

I ran to jinsoo who was lying on the ground with her eyes closed.

I shake her but she is not opening her eyes. Oh god! Please..please...dont leave me.
I looked out through the window to find a stranger with the gun. He just fled when i looked at him
I swear i am not gonna let him live.

I looked at my baby, she is not crying, not talking, she is just laying down. My hand starts to shiver. My heart feels heavy. I took her and shook her face.

" jinso- i.. please...pleasee.. don't leave me".. i said through hiccups. I cant think of anything. I know i need to take her to the hospital but i cant move. There is no blood but something else on her neck like a little button i don't know what is ist saw i dont want to know.

_____While_____

At bangtan house

Jimin, tae and jian were watching tv peacefully, well not that peaceful because of hobi and jin oppa's argument.

"You don't get it hyung! Sprite is always the best!" Hobi were saying.

"Ofcourse not! Hobi, coffee is always good" jin defended

"I like both so can i get a sprite? " RM oppa asked peaking nose from his girlfriend aka book.

Jian and tae giggled while jimin just keep on staring to the photo that he held. Their photo of the last time they enjoyed happily. Before junkooks and taehyungs marriage.

"Isn't he really not going to come? " jimin asked. There was a moisture in his eyes.

Everyone keep silent.

"What happened to our little bunny? What changed him so badly? " he asked but no answer again. Its been days they have seen each other or called.

"He is our bunny and will always be, but know what he wanted is time and we should give him that, as time heals everything" Rm said and others nodded in agreement.

Taehyungs phone ringed and the called id shown,

"Speaking of the devil, he is here" he said and picked up the phone but before he can say hello, jimin snatched and start to scold him.

"Yyah! Junkooka! Finally yoh thought that we are alive?! Its been days since you came to visit us! Do you forget what you said, cause then I'll tell you, you said that after marriage you and taehyung will continue to stay her with your wives but taehyung is here where are you? !"

"Jimi-" junkook tried but cutt off by jimin himself.

"Jungkookshi, listen, i will kick you're  butt and wrap you in paper then ina cardboard box and pack you to here if you dont come here tomorrow and als-"

"Jiminaah! Please! Help me!!" Junkook yelled through the phone.

He sounded desperate.

"Junkooka is everything okay? " he asked.

"No...jinso...jinsoo...she..was...shot! " junkook cried.

After hearing this jimin was still as strong. A tear roll down his cheek.

**********************

At the hospital, junkook sit down on the waiting room his head on his hand, surrounded by hyungs and jinsoos family. There where blood all over his shirt and hands. The  button he find on jinsoo was taken by rm and blood  starts to fall all over her and him. He didnt even washed it saying it was hers.
Suddenly they all turned watery eyes to  a sound sweet as cotton,

"Is she going to live? " a little girl in her white frok came holding hasle nut choclate on her hands. There was a lady near her. She walked towards junkook and said,

"2 days before jinsoo unnie came to see me when i refused to get treated. She gave me a choclate and told me she will be my bestfriend. She told me we will see after i got discharged but she didnt came and then i saw you carry her. She was covered on blood. I saw a sister like her yesterday but they say she never opened her eyes again, so...jinsoo unnie...will she open her eyes again? " the girl asked and everyone cried.the tear that they hold was now unstoppable. Junkook wrap the girl on his hand ( he changed his shirt)
And whispered.
"You know what, jinsoo unnie surely will wake up cause she is a strong girl. She is so strong that i dont want to lose her" he said. 

After some moment  the doctor came. He removed his mark and sighed.

"I am sorry".

________[___________

Please comment your thoughts on this chapter