13

Jungkook's pov

I bring back 2 packs of kimchi in case she needed more.  She was waiting in her bed for her favorite kimchi.  I've  told others  to go back and i will take care of her.  I have made her cry so much,  but now i won't let her cry anymore.  She smiled widely when she saw me.  At least thats what i thought. But then i understood that she was happy about kimchi and not me. 

The same jinsoo that i knew before marriage was plastered on her face.  This was my chance to treasure her.  This time I'll  never let her go. 

"Here is your kimchi" i said putting down on her plate. 

"Great!" She said. " i wont scold you since you were in time"

"Ok madam!" I said and she giggled. 
She is so cute when she laughs. 

TIME SKIP.....

It was already night and i was getting ready for bed. Oh right,  jinsoo is home. She discharged today and now was with me in our home. Actually she is sleepin on my soft and comfortable bed when i am on the crunchy couch. When i refused first she started blabbering.  I gave up and hope i won't hear that again but that was my first 'wish that never happen'  list had.

When i refused to sleep on the couch she said.

"Why?  Are you saying that you don't love me now?  You hate me now? " she asked.

"No no no.. thats not what i meant!" I said. I never mean to say something like that.

" I knew it! You don't like me! Only my tae like me. If it was tae ge would have already  taken the couch and hade made me sleep with him in that couch all cuddly. He would have kiss--"

"Ok ok! You can sleep p on bed. I choose couch" i said. I dont want to hear anymore.

Somewhere in my sleep i opened my eyes only to be scared by jinsoo's face right up to mine. She was holding her phone torch and her messy hai really scared the crap out of me.

"What happened?  What are you doing? "
I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Jungkook,  do you think i am fat?  Am i ugly or beautiful? " she asked.

I was dumbfounded by her question. I looked at my phone and it was 12:00 past and she waked me up from my beauty sleep to ask these?

"Jinsoo just go to bed" i said.
"So you are turning me down? " she asked. "If it was tae, he would have said
I'm the the most beautiful girl he have ever seen" she said. " jungkook,  just tell me if you dont like me,  I can-"

"Jinsoo! You know what?  You're slim and beautiful as always!" I said as much cheerful i can.  I want to sleep!

"Okay then! Goodnight " she said. And climbed back to the bed. I was glad that i can sleep at last but it turns out i never will sleep tonight.

I was sleeping when i felt like someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to find jinsoo pouting.

"What? " i asked.
"Jungkook,  can you get me a hamburger? " she asked.

"What?  Hamburger? ! Jinsoo its 2 in the morning and which shop do you think is selling hamburger at this hour?" I asked.

"I really want it!" She pouted. Her illness is getting on every fine nerves of my brain but i kept my cool. The doctor have told ys not to lash out at her and she kan be a handfull sometime. So it was a little task for us not to get angry at this little dumb yet cute girl.

"If it was tae,  he would have buy me 5 hamburgers" she said. Here she goes again.

"Fine! I ll get you hamburger" i said standing up.

After driving for hours i got a hamburger  which she ia munching down right now. She said goodnight before climbing to the bed.

It was 5 when i heard someone crying. Well,  that someone turned out to be jinsoo. I sighed and walked upto her.

She was holding a mirror and crying, looking on her reflection.

"What happened jinsoo? " i asked.
Being as nice as i can.

"Jungkook!" Sge cried. "Look, i got a big pimple on my forehead" she wined.

"Its fine,  just go back to sleep" i said.

"Is this how you comfort your wife? !" She asked. "Do you k ow how much money i have spend on  my skin?jungkook do love me or not?    If it was tae he would have hugged me to sleep abd told me,  even with the pimple i look gorgeous." She said.

"Jinsoo you look beautiful and even if you are ugly i will still love you okay? " i said.  She nodded and slep again for the 5th time in the night. This time i laid beside her and she didnt refused.

"After 30 mins of my sleep i heard her calling again.

"Jungkook? " are you asleep? "  she asked 

"No,  sweetheart,  what is it? " i asked looking at her trying not to show how frustrated i was. But i failed i guess.

"Are you mad at me? " she asked.
"No iam not" i said.
"Yes you are" she said pushing her bottom lip out as she pouted.

"No jinsoo i am not" i said again trying to keep my cool.

"But you have clenched you jawa which means you are made at me" she said.
"If it was tae he would never be mad at me,  he wo-"

"For the god's sake  iam not mad at you!" I yelled and obviously do e the opposite of what is said. Oh no...

Her face fell as she started to cry. I know i shouldn't have yelled at her but i cant control it. I just want to sleep and is it too much to ask for?

"See,  you ar mad at me" she sobbed.
"Jinsoo i am sorry. But let me tell you one thing,  if you dont sleep now,  your skin will look like an 80 year ild grandma's when you wake up" i said.

"WHAT! " She yelled. " why dont you tell me earlier?!" She cried as she pulled the blanket over her head and slept. I cursed myself for not saying this earlier.

I tried to sleep again. As i was slipping back to sleep my alarm for 7:00 a.k.a my p.a called.

Poor p.a, he is dead now..

I stretched my arm and took my phone and pressed it to my ears.

Jungkook

Hello?

P.A

Sir,  after 30 minutes  you shohld be here as you have 2 meetings today.

Jungkook

Tell them its cancelled

P.A

Huh?

Jungkook

"Cancel it you idiot!

I yelled and throw the phone away. I  pulled my blanket over and tried to sleep. I thought to sleep till noon too bad it happened ro be evening.

___________________________

So...our jk has patience?