Bonus

after 2 days

"What? is it true? okay, thanks! you don't know how much help you have done" 

"it's fine sir. I am glad I helped" with that my secretary walked away. I immediately called

 tae-hyung and tell him the good news and asked him to come home for dinner. I got home early today as I cant wait to see my jinsoo.

"jinsoo" I called her.

"jungkook? why are you home so early?" she asked me. she was in the kitchen but turn when she heard me. I took her to the living room and made her sit.

"you know what, the people who drugged you that time were your childhood sweetheart," I told her. 

she widened her eyes which made her cute.

"what? sweethearts? but I don't remember them" she said scratching her hair. 

"it's okay, you don't need to," I said. " and yeah, your jeijei and hyungs are coming for dinner" 

"what? yeah!" she starts to clap her hands like a little girl. I know she is childish but I love her like this. she was getting up to leave but I yanked her arm and now she was in my lap. 

"jun-jungkook, what are you doing?" she asked me. I love the fact that I make her nervous. 

"kissing my wife" with that I press my lips to her soft, tiny ones. I kissed her like there was no tomorrow. her hands travelled through my back to my hair and my hands to her face. I kissed her deeply as a small moan left her mouth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope everything is fine with them," Jian said as they were standing in front of jungkook's home. they walked in as the door was not locked. 

"of course! I am sure they will be waiti-" jin hyung  stood there mouth hung open as he witnessed the young couples kissing.

---------------------------
Sorry jin hyung😁

Done!!