9

Junkook

I went straight to home to only see jinsoo on the couch,  her legs and hands are wrapped around ger favorite teddy bear. I can see her wounds on her hands. The wounds that hurt her deep. The wounds that i gave her. I sighed and walked to her. I sat next to her but she didnt say a word. I know she is scared.

"Jinsoo...when did you wake up?" I asked softly. ( she wasnt when i left to see jian)

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" Jinsoo yelled i saw her veins sucking out of her neck. But she didnt stop.
"WHAT HAVE U DONE THAT I WANT TO ENDURE THIS? Is it because i loved you?"

She looked at me.her eyes all red. I hated to see her like that but i was the one who made her this way. I regretted it more than anything. I have only  given her pain. I threw the photos in front off her. Her eyes widened. I sighed and spoke,

"Jinsoo....please hear me" i knelt down and looked into her eyes. She looked at the photos and then at me.

"I know i have hurt you more than anything but it was all because....because i thought i will loose you like i lost jian" i felt a tear rolling down me cheeck. Hort and fresh. I gulped and find my words.
"I loved you but when i saw this photos i thought you are cheating and i-"

"So you thought i will cheat you? " i was cutt of by her. Coldly as ice.
"Junkook...how many times i have told you? I dont remember anything...the only thing i have in my memory is....YOU"
She said.
That was it. It was only i can manage. I cried.
"I-I am sorry...." i cried. "Please...forgive me jinsoo... i was too jealousy that i thought you would cheat me..."
"I forgive you but...i dont think us can continue...i think we should divo-"

I cutt her of by kissing her. Her lips were wet and it feels so good to taste it.
She tried to push me but i didnt budge. I dont want her to say that word. I am fed up with all the broken things that have made my heart like glass that shattered to thousand. I pulled back and cup her face. "I know i have done wrong,  i know i don't deserve your love,  i know you hate me...but please dont leave me...i cant even imagine a day without you roming here and there" i said as a small smile kept to my face. "I have said this before,  but this time more sincerely i am telling you...I LOVE YOU PARK JINSOO, AND I WANT TO HAVE A LOT OF KIDS WITH YOU" i finished. I chuckled as she look away, her face red as tomato.

Shit, if it was yellow like banana i would have taken a bite..

I peck her cheeks. She looked at me and sighed.
"U.. JEON JUNKOOK! I WILL BURN YOUR   ASS IF YOU TRY TO HURT ME AGAIN!" She wented out her anger which made me laugh like a child. I am laughing after a long time and it feels good...
"Ok mam!" I saluted her acting along with her which made her chuckle. I like to see her like this.

"Anyway let me check who am i with in the photo"she said.

"No."

Jinsoo

I was so touched that he have said those words. Even that having kids part made me blush, i like the idea. I asked him wether i can see the picture but he said no and took it and put it under his leg.
He was looking like a child now who dont want his mom to find out about the test mark. 

"Wae! Give it" i demanded.
"No." He said again
"Fine then  atleast answer that" pointed to backward where he leapt to check what was it. At that moment i pushed him and took the photos. I jumped from the couch and stick my tongues out at him.
" yaah! Jinsoo you are so childish!" He said getting up.

"Well,  you are so stubborn" i said checking the pictures. But i didnt remember anything so,  no matter who is he, i think he might have moved on.

"So do you know him? " jk asked.

"What?  Oh. No,  i told ya i don't remember." I shook my head,  drop the photos on the table and walked to the kitchen to eat my kimchi.

On the mid way i stopped. I blinked my eyes. My head feels heavy. I saw something moving. It was in my brain. A flash of memories pass through right before my eyes. My eyes widened as i remembered something. I turn and sprint to jungkook who was still on the couch.  He looked at me alerted.
"Woah! What happened? " he asked. " did your chips pack gone missing? "

"No!....but  Wait." I run to the kitchen and opened the cupboard to see wether my chips were still there or that monster jeon junkook has taken that. He is lucky cause its still there.
"Dont worry your chips are safe and sound" he said. Chuckling. I ran back to him and said what i was holding in.

"Jk...i saw  something" i said.
His eyes widened as he looked at me.

"What? " he asked. " You remembered something? "

"No,  i saw something,  well..yeah, i remembered something" i shrugged.

"What is it? "

"I saw...him"i pointed at the photo.
"What?  Why? !" He winced.
"Why do you mean by why?  I saw this photo and after sometime i remember something about him,  isnt it obvious? " i raised an eyebrow. He just looked down. I know he is afraid i might go to him but i won't. 
"Anyway thats not the point! The point is...i saw a room,  where he was there with someone taller than him and most weird thing is that..my mom was with them." I said.
"What? " he asked his eyes popping out. "Auntie? "
I nodded. Let me call her first. I stand up took my phone from my pocket and then dialled her number. I walked in the living room suddenly another image popped on my brain. It has more information than the first one. I turn and yelled for jk.

"JK! I kno-"

BANG!

I felt   a pain rushed through my vein and then to my  brain and eyes. I saw junkook calling my name but it felt he was so far. That was the only thing i heard before darkness conquered my eyes. Junkooks voice is the only thing that i heard before i felt like the soul leave my body. Even this time  I only have one thing to say:

i love you jeon junkook.

__________________________________________