4

They stared at both of them.

"Do you know each other?" Joonie asked.
" They are our boyfriend!" Both girls cried.

Their parents brust out laughing.
" Jinsoo, Jian we know you love ach other so we decided to get you guys married." Amma explained. " We thought about telling you but our jk told to keep it a secret and tell you guys like this. So...it was his plan"

Ji an laughed out of happiness. She never thought this will happen. She run to jk and hugged him. But jinsoo was furious. Tae came to her and smacked her head.

" I ve told you numerous time to fresh up before you come downstairs didn't i?" He teased her.

" It's your fault! You should have told me!" She shouted.
" Ha ha yes it's my fault forgive me okay?" He said smiling. Even they were dating they sure have given space to each other. The never kissed each other. Even jk and
ji an.
" Since it was to make me happy i forgive you" she replied.

" Wait ..but when did you get a boyfriend?" Joonie asked.

" It's been 4 months now" jinsoo replied.
" WHAT?! You have boyfriend and you didn't tell me?!" He shouted. " Even more you don't ask my permission"

" Oppa , it's just a silly matter don't shout"
ji an said.

" Yeah ..and who need your permission?" Jinsoo asked.

" U little brat! What did yous say? "
" Enough...stop you too, " Appa said. " Joonie it's fine , atleast they don't marry without telling you"

"What?!" Joonie exclaimed.

________________________

The day before wedding

T

he bride and groom where off to buy their wedding dress.

" Jinsoo you choose first" ji an said

" Okay unnie...here i go!" Jinsoo said.

" I choose.....this!" I will go and try it.
Jk laughed at her enthusiastic personality. They have known each other but have never talked properly. Tae wasn't looking at jinsoo but instead was looking at ji an.

" Tae! How is it?" Jinsoo asked.

"Its nice..." He replied.
" Oh my gosh! Girl you look like a Barbie doll" Jian commented.

" Jk, help me choose" Jian asked.

" Ok..." He replied. But tae choose one for Jian as a gift from future brother-in-law.

" This will suits you" tae said handing hover Jian a beautiful wedding dress.

Jk didn't liked it but stayed quiet as Jian liked it very much.

" Thanks taehyung" she said and go inside the fitting room to do her trial. She came back after wearing the dress ( this)

 She came back after wearing the dress ( this)

" Woah.....unnie. You are gorgeous" jisnoo hugged her. Both were happy. Their wedding was going to happen with the one they loved.

After shopping they went to eat ice-cream. They sit seperately so they can have a talk.
Jinsoo and tae was eating while tae put a question forward which made jinsoo a little sad.

" Jinsooo...can I ask you something?" Tae said.

" Yep" she replied while eating her ice-cream.
" Are you okay with this marriage?" Jinsoo stopped eating ans looked at him
" I mean..i didn't proposed you..so.." he started.

" U didn't say no too.." jinsoo said. She bute her lips before asking this.
" Are you...okay?"

" Ofcoz i am , i am just asking" he replied.
" It's great then".

Ji an & jk

" Jian....one please...?" Jk pleaded.

" Nope." She replied.

" Wae? We are getting married and you not allowing me to kiss you? You never allow me to kiss when we were dating" jk complained.

" It's the same reason i am not letting you" she replied munching down her wafers.
" We are getting married so pleas have patience..." Ji an teased him.

" Fine.." he replied disappointed.

Ji an gave him a peck at his cheek to make him  smile.

They both were walking hand to hand, tae and jinsoo beside them. They were about to leave when they heard a cry

" Watch out!" Someone yelled.

Bang!