6

A little warning to you guys :)

Jungkook and jinsoo reached at the mansion. Jinsoo was sleeping and suddenly she wake up to see jungkook sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee.

Jinsoo,

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~~~~"

Jk,

"What are you doing?!
Shut up! You almost broke my eardrums..."

Jinsoo,

"What am I doing?! What are YOU doing here?! You pervert!" Jinsoo yelled.

Jk,

"U shut up first" jk said

Jinsoo,

"No I won't!Aaaaaah~~~"

"Wait ...were is unnie? Ah?" She looked around. " Where is tae?!!"

Jk,

"They are in their house"

Jinsoo,
"What are they doing together?!!"

Jk,

"They are husband and wife,
So they can do whatever they want"

Jinso,

"What?..what am I doing here? Where am I?!"

Jk,
"This is my house."

Jinsoo,

"  Wha- your house?! What ami doing here...huh" -
*check if she is naked or not*
"thank God!"

Jk,

"Wowwww
Really my wife,
why she is in even my house?"

Jinsoo,

"But..what are we doing together?".

Junkook smiled which jinsoo understand that by asking this she have fallen in a big hole.

Jk,

" Wanna see?"
With that he grabbed her neck tried to kiss her. but she pushed him away.
he got furious And pinned her waist and kissed her force fully.

Jk,

My girlfriend was not allowing me to kiss her now my wife too huh?" He said. " I will show you what is it take to be Mrs.jeon"

He kissed her hard. He ripped her dress expressing her body. He snuck her neck leaving in her pain.

Jinsoo,

"Jk .....what are you doing....you are making me hurt" she started to cry.

Jk,

"Jk? really?  is that how u call ur husband?
U call ur bf really sweet right!."

Jinsoo,

"But he never make me hurt.." she winced.
"Jk...i know it's tough... but please be.....gentle  with me, I ...will try ....my best to be a good wife"

Jk,

"Then be a good wife.. co-operate with me"

Jinsoo,

What?

Jk smiled and  he pins her both hands to the sides and smashes his lips with her hungrily. It was not love. It was pure hate. Hatred filled in him. He was broken by ji an. The night goes on...and jinsoo's cry never stopped. He hurt her badly. That night jinsoo cried so hard herself to bed.

Tae& Jian.

Tae waited till ji an wake up. She was sleeping peacefully. Her eyes closed. He wondered what she was dreaming.

Ji an woked up to see taehyung. His smile brought a little of energy to her weak body. Tae helped her to sit.

Tae slowly tell her everything that their parents have told them  while ji an with a little of sadness tried to get everything. But she was afraid of jinsoo. She knew jungkook can be cruel but ji an has always keep his cool. She was afraid that her sister might get hurt. But there is nothing she can do. It's their life now. Its their dicision.

Tae,

"I know you are worried about jinsoo...but please don't weak yourself out. She will be happy now. Even though jungkook doesn't look after her, she is a girl who wanted to live with her effort so...I hope we can take this down...together?"

Jian,

"Tae...i can't promise you but i will try my best... it's that i still need time.... And  Tae, I really didn't mean to take jinsoo position. It was really a misunderstanding"

Tae,

"Ji an it's fine...i can understand...but I just want to let you know that it's not your fault"

Tae,

"Actually the truth is that,
I liked jinsoo but I never proposed her .. actually I was afraid that did I really loved her or not....so it's not a kind of problem for me...don't take it in a wrong way... I am not actually a play boy ."

Jian,

"Then who do u like ?" (Curiously)

Tae,

"Me?!...woah .that wasn't an expected question....well i ... Don't now .i  mean right now..."
He mumbled.
"Aishh!!! Aigooo! Don't ask me such questions pleas!"

Jian,

"Plss tell me if not u have to suffer"

Tae,

"What will you do to make me suffer? Mm? * Rais an eyebrow*

Jian,

" Iam not innocent as jinsoo.."

Tae,

"Ok ok...aren't you tired? Let's get some rest"
Goodnight.

He gets up and walked out but Jian stopped him.

Jian,

"Where are u going?"

Tae,
"To the living room?Or....Should I sleep with you,
Here...Without lights mm?"

Jian,
*bits her lips*Can I mean If ur okay iam okay?"

Tae never expected this. Actually he was eager.

Tae,

"Iam okay!"
He climped to the bed.

Jian,

"Iam just I have a habit of hugging someone that's why,
And don't misunderstand me"

Tae,

"And I have a habit of kissing someone while i sleep..."

With that he hovered on her
He press his lips hard to her. Jian kissed back as an permission.
He just keep on kissing her and off the lights.
Tae,

"Jian. If u are okay...can I ..."

Jian,

"Mm..."

Tae removes his shirt and hover on her and kissed her neck . He leaves his marks on her neck down to the neck bone. His hand travels inside her dress to feel her body. She put her both hands across his neck and kiss him. His hand reached to her chest and he squeezed it gaining a moan from Jian.

Jian and taehyung had a wonderful night of love and care while jinsoo and junkook had a night of hater and pain. No one have thought this would happen. But for this to happen there is some missing parts of their life. Not everyone have the chance to gather that.....
___________________________

So.....