Chapitre 1

Stiles was at the local fast food joint because he was on pack-feed duty. Finally Isaac had sent him to get something to eat to avoid being gutted by Derek.

He annoyed the alpha.

Isaac had become his friend over time. Almost his best friend since Scott forgot about him for Allison.

He had just placed an order when a small laugh was heard.

- Well for a shrimp, you have quite an appetite.

He looked at the person who had just spoken. He was a dark-haired young man in his twenties with a mocking smile.

- The shrimp will not be the only one to eat.

- Date with ogres?

- No, werewolves.

The other's small smile had frozen for a moment, but he ignored it. He returned his attention to the bags that were beginning to be placed in front of him.

- The milkshake is for you, I guess, because given your size, you shouldn't be the one to eat the triple bacon burger.

- It's true. Mine is the double cheese. And yes the milkshake is for me.

- Surprising for a shrimp.

The cashier interrupted the conversation to tell him the price. He paid and took the bags. In front of the door, he didn't know how to open it with all his packages, but the man from earlier opened it.

- Thank you

- You're welcome milkshake Man.

- It's not shrimp anymore?

- I like changing little nicknames.

The man gave him a big smile, he rolled his eyes, a habit picked up while hanging out with the wolves, then he joined his jeep.

Arrived at the loft, he was received by ''finally'', ''it's not too early'' and ''you smell strange''. To which he replied ''nothing and good appetite to all'' with his usual sarcasm.

As he drank his milkshake a smile tugged his lips thinking back to the Fast Food man.

- I didn't expect to find you more stupid, but I was wrong. That smile makes you a thousand times dumber.

- Your sweet words touch me Jackson.

The latter, finding nothing to answer, sulked under the laughter of the others.

¤¤¤

A few days later, while he was doing some shopping, he came across the man from fast food.

- Hello milkman.

- Hello you.

- I'm disappointed, you don't give me a nickname.

- I think the first supposed thing to do would be to introduce yourself normally before exchanging nicknames.

- You are right. How about doing it over a cup of coffee? Finally milk, little cat.

- You really have to choose a nickname and stick with it.

- All that you will want.

- But not right now.

- Nobody ever resisted me.

- Well, I'll be the first.

- Tomorrow at the first time fast food at 8 p.m.

- 19 hours. I have things to do afterwards.

With that, he left the department and finished his shopping, a small smile on his lips.

¤¤¤

The next day when he took a book from his locker, Isaac joined him.

- Without disrespecting you, I find that for the past few days, you have been carrying a strange smell.

- Could I?

- It's not that. But you don't smell like you used to. You don't smell sweet anymore.

He saw his friend blush slightly at this revelation. He couldn't tell her that Allison came to them.

- Hey Stiles, you don't know where Scott is? He was supposed to meet me at the library, but he didn't come.

- Sorry Allison, but if there's one person who should know where he should be, it's you, considering how much he's stuck to you.

She froze, until her phone rang. It was Scott, she left them.

- How are you, Stiles? Asked Isaac.

- Yes, don't worry. Oh done, I might be late tonight. So you will have to ask someone else to go buy food for you.

- Do you have a date?

He's blushing.

- Yes, well no. I'm just going to see someone again.

- Are you hiding something from me my little Stiles? Asked his friend with a smile on his face and putting an arm around his shoulders.

- No.

- You know I notice when you're lying.

- Damn werewolf power. he whispered.

- Tell Uncle Isaac everything.

While going to class, at high speed, he told her about the fast food man and their encounters.

- It must be his scent that I smell on you.

- But we haven't done anything yet.

- Not yet huh. Laughed the wolf.

He pulled away from Isaac, grumbling and blushing, then walked into the classroom.

¤¤¤

During the lunch break, Isaac told him about his date because the smell he carried disturbed him.

- You'll be careful tonight.

- I'm just going to eat fast food my cub. Do not worry. I'll join you right after.

¤¤¤

In the evening, he entered the fast food restaurant a little early, but the man from the last time was already there, seated at one of the tables. He walked towards him with a teasing smile on his face.

- So impatient to see me that you are there in advance.

- You're also early kitten.

- I told you, I have something to do afterwards.

- So let's not waste time. Let's order and get to know ance.

After ordering, they sat down again at the table.

- well let's start. I'll start, so you'll stop giving me nicknames. I introduce myself, Stiles Stilinski.

- delighted Stiles, I'm Damon Salvatore.