Chapitre 15

The whole time they were at the park, Damon had been hugging Stiles. He breathed in her sweet scent and kissed her neck for a long time. His brother had teased him by saying that his kitten needed to breathe him, that he was going to end up suffocating him, which had made their friends laugh and smile at his boyfriend who had kissed him tenderly. Friends, real friends he had made out of love, they were the first since Bonnie and Alaric. A boyfriend, he still couldn't believe it, he was in love, he had a boyfriend. Ever since he was born, and had been for a long time now, he had never been happier than he was now. Then he had his brother by his side, brother with whom he had been odious, but who had forgiven him. They had spoken to each other with open hearts, sending each other flying against the walls in anger, but they had managed to put things straight.

By separating before nightfall, he had kissed his kitten for a long time, he had missed him terribly.

¤¤¤*****

The next day, after school, Stiles met Damon and Stefan at the motel. As he kissed his boyfriend, he felt a distance with him.

- Damon, how are you?

- Yes why ?

- You... nothing. he sighed.

- Kitten?

- I just came to say ''hello''. I have to find the others to talk about the new pack.

- Kitten.

- See you tomorrow.

He kissed her then returned to his jeep. He started to drive home when he remembered that Jackson had invited them to his house. It was with a small smile that he changed direction.

As soon as he entered his former best friend's house, the latter asked him...

- What's happening to you Stiles?

- Damon is already getting bored.

- What are you talking about ? Isaac asked as they had just entered the living room where the others were.

- When we kissed, he... it wasn't like before.

- Stiles.

- I didn't think it would happen so soon.

A tear slipped down her right cheek. Jackson wiped him.

- I'm going to make this vampire suffer. Said Scott and Allison at the same time.

He smiles at them.

- Thanks, but it'll be fine.

*****

Damon was sitting on his bed with his hands over his face after Stiles left.

- What did Bonnie say to you that made you look so down that your kitten was gone?

- She finds nothing, except the transformation. I don't want to put him through that, I could lose him and I couldn't take it, I love him.

- Damon.

- I never thought that one day I could feel this kind of thing for someone.

*****

Stefan couldn't believe his brother was crying. He sat down next to him and took him in his arms.

- Just because she hasn't found anything yet doesn't mean she's going to stop looking. Bonnie knows you care about Stiles. You should talk to the latter, he looked sad as he left.

- How to tell him that it would be better to leave each other if I can't stay with him? I love him now and I'm sure I'll love him in twenty years, but he's going to remind me that he's getting old and not me.

- I promise you we'll find a way to keep you together.

Stefan swore to himself, he had never seen his brother so happy and in love and there so unhappy, so he was going to do everything to save his brother's love.