Chapitre 17

Damon watched as the door closed on the wolves. He wanted to yell at Stiles that it wasn't what he thought, but something stopped him. Maybe the fact that Bonnie's spell hadn't worked and he had no chance of staying with his man?

- Damon what is it? Stefan asked coming out of the bathroom.

- Her boyfriend thought Damon and I had a good time, at least I think so considering our outfits. His wolf friends stopped your brother from following him. Bonnie replied.

- Call him.

- I do not think that...

- Damon.

- This spell doesn't work.

- I'm sorry. whispered the little witch.

- It is not your fault. He said to him.

- I may have said a formula incorrectly. Don't be discouraged Damon. Listen to your brother and go see him.

- Only if I have a chance to be with him.

¤¤¤

The rest of the evening, the night and the next day, they had tried again and again the spell, but nothing.

*****

Stefan had decided to go see Stiles. He had to explain to her what had happened because he wanted his brother's happiness. He had barely had time to ring once, when the door opened on Jackson.

- Your brother didn't have the guts to come, so he's sending you instead?

- Damon doesn't know I'm here. I need to talk to Stiles. It is important.

- He ...

- It's okay Jackson.

Stiles was at the wolf's side.

- What are you talking about Stefan?

- About what happened yesterday.

- I think I understand what...

- No, you don't know anything. My brother loves you and this is the first time this has happened to him. Bonnie, the girl you saw yesterday, she's a friend of ours, a witch. It was one of her ancestors who made our rings for us. Damon asked for his help finding a spell so you could stay together without him turning you. Yesterday, you arrived after yet another spell that failed and blew up in our faces. I was in the shower. There's nothing going on between them, I swear.

- What kind of spell did she utter?

He was surprised that he asked that question, but seeing the wolf's smile, his brother's boyfriend knew what he was talking about.

- I don't know, but if you come, she'll tell you.

*****

Stiles thought for a moment, Stefan looked serious. He looked at Jackson, the latter nodded.

- Let's go.

¤¤¤

As he drove to the motel, he saw Jackson typing a message. Surely he had to tell Isaac where they were going.

- You can...

- It's a group message.

He smiles. His friend had understood that.

At the motel, he avoided Damon and got in front of Bonnie.

- Show me the spell.

The girl handed him the book. After reading some terms, he sighed.