Chapitre 5

- Stiles, Stiles!

- Oh, uh, yes? What's up dad?

- That's for me to ask you. You don't speak, you smile looking at your empty cup where you dip your phone.

He blushes at his stupidity.

- Uh, I...

- Son, you can tell me anything. Remember, no more secrets.

- I say. But I don't know how to tell you and I don't even know if, well, it might be premature.

- Stiles.

- I met someone.

- How is she?

- He's brown...

- He?

- Yes.

He dreaded the sequel.

- You're not gay.

- No, it's just him.

- How long have you been together?

- We're not together. But yesterday, finally, he.

- My son who cannot find his words, I have to meet this young man.

- Isaac told me the same thing. And if you want information, ask him, he met him. Well I'm going, otherwise I'll be late.

He took his bag and then his keys before leaving the house saying...

- See you tonight, don't work too much.

¤¤¤

When he arrived at high school, he was grabbed by Scott.

- Since when did you stop talking to me? That you confide in Isaac? Since when did he take my place?

- Ever since you went out with Alison.

In front of the confused gaze of the brunette...

- Scott, since she came into your life, you don't see me anymore. I know that through my fault, your life has changed, that it has become dangerous. I regret every day that I asked you to come with me that night in the forest. But sometimes we have moments of calm. These moments, you spend them with her. One day I called you to spend the day together, you hung up on me after telling me you were with Alison. Once again. But it touched me more than the other times. That day, I met Isaac. He was there for me. I discovered he was much more than Derek's arrogant beta. Isaac is a great guy and I'm not saying this to hurt you, but I feel that way, he's my best friend. It's been eleven months since he was, but you've only just realized it. That day he came into my life, the day you ignored me, was my birthday.

- Stiles.

- No Scott, don't give me that look. You're still my friend, but not like before.

Without waiting for answers, he entered the school. He smiled as he saw the curly wolf come towards him with his adorable smile on his face.

- Hi ch...

- Isaac.

- Stiles. So what is this thing you had to say to me?

- He kissed me.

- Damon?

- No Jackson, of course Damon.... You turned pale when I pronounced the arrogant gentleman's name.

- Not at all.

- If my cub, you turned white, ah, now you're blushing. Are you hiding something from me?

- Don't talk nonsense.

- I never say to... okay it happens to me, but not when it's important business.

- So you two kissed. And you who thought you had no chance.

- You're changing the subject.

- We are going to be late.

- We'll talk about it my Isaac.

¤¤¤

At noon, while they were eating with the pack, he received a message from Damon asking him to come by at 5 p.m., that he had something to ask him.

- Miss practice, for what you play. Jackson scoffed.

- I remind you in passing that when you were still a lizard, it was thanks to me that we won one of the great matches.

Jackson didn't respond to the smiles of the others.

- I'll cover you for tonight, go find him. Isaac smiled.

- Thank you.

¤¤¤

He joins Damon at his hotel. He hadn't had to knock when the door opened on the latter.

- Hello kitten.

- Hello.

Damon caressed her left cheek before leaning down and planting a chaste kiss on her lips.

- Come in.

He complied with flushed cheeks. As he entered, he spoke.

- What did you want to talk to me about?

- I got my car back. Damon replied as he closed the door.

- So you're leaving.

He knew it was going to happen, but with those two admittedly light kisses, he had believed, or at least hoped...

- It depends.

He was surprised at the answer. He looked at her, frowning.

- It depends on what?

- Of you.

Damon approached him. He caressed her cheek again.

- Of me ? he stammered.

- I like you. You're intriguing me. I want to try something with you, but only if you want to too. If you don't want to, I'm leaving.

- I want it, res...

Damon silenced him by kissing him chastely again. The kiss deepened as one of his hands slid down the back of his neck, pulling him closer. He put his hands on his hips.

When their lips parted, he didn't open his eyes right away enjoying the moment.

- Then you stay.

- I'm staying.

Once again their lips met.

The kisses multiplied. Their legs almost no longer under the weight of the pleasure they felt, they lay down on the bed. Apart from a few caresses on the chest of the other, the evening was refilled only with languorous, tender and passionate kisses.