Chapitre 12

Stiles was stroking Damon's chest as he was cuddled up in his arms.

- I love you Stiles.

- I love you too Damon.

- My brother will love you.

- I hope so. I do not want that...

Damon silenced him with a kiss.

- Damon, I'm sorry.

He saw him frown.

- What are you sorry about?

- For choosing Isaac.

- Hey kitten, it's okay. Said his vampire, caressing his cheeks.

- Yes. I love you, but...

Damon kissed her again.

- If I had been in your place, if I had been asked to choose between Stefan and you, I would have chosen my brother, because even if I love you more than anything, having never known such a feeling, I have a strong bond with my brother. A link just found. This link you have with Isaac. He was there for you when Scott pushed you aside. You have things in common that strengthen your friendship. So don't blame yourself for choosing it kitten. It changes nothing in my love.

He smiled at her and kissed her. He really had a wonderful boyfriend.

He left home around seven o'clock.

¤¤¤

The next day, like every Sunday that Melissa and her father were neither on call, Scott's mother came to eat at their house. His former best friend being with his girlfriend, had never come.

They were finishing the dishes.

- Are you going to see Damon this afternoon? Asked his father.

- Do you have a boyfriend Stiles? Melissa asked.

- Yeah, and he's a vampire. And yes dad, I will soon be going.

As he was about to leave, he froze as he opened the door, Scott was there.

- If you want to see your mother, she's in the kitchen.

- No, I came to see you. I would like to talk to you.

- Scott, I have to...

- I miss you Stiles. It hurts to see you close to Isaac and Jackson. I'm sorry for being a bad friend, for not being there for you when you always were for me. I left the pack too, because I only agreed to join because you asked me to. Forgive me, I beg you. I want us to be like before, best friend, brother.

He was so weak in front of Scott's puppy stare. Isaac had told him that one day Scott would come back because he couldn't live without each other, he had doubts, but his cub had been right.

He didn't answer, he just approached him and hugged him. He felt the arms of his dear brother embrace him in turn.

He texted Damon explaining what had just happened and told him he wasn't coming, his boyfriend understood.

¤¤¤

The next day, arriving at school, Isaac and Jackson came to see him. He had also texted them to tell them about Scott.

- I told you.

- Hello to you too, Isaac.

- He's proud to be right and hello Stiles.

- Hello Jackson. How's it going with Scott?

- Considering what you tell us, he understood, so yes, finally I think.

He smiles at her.

- Hello.

- Mcall.

- Hello Scott. He said at the same time as Isaac.

- So what are you going to do? A pack of omega? he asked.

- May be.

- And you'll be the alpha? Jackson asked.

- I'll be a better alpha than grumpy, then I won't fly you against the walls.

The three wolves laughed at this statement. It was not a mocking laugh, but amused and tender.

Alison came over to them, but instead of hugging Scott, she hugged him.

- You're unbelievable, luckily Jackson got involved. You would have made a mistake to leave your boyfriend to please Derek. His pack didn't deserve you. All you've done for them and this is the reward? A filthy ingrate. Know that if you continue to deal with supernatural affairs, you have our support to my father and me.

- Thank you, Allison.

He was really touched by what she had just told him.

- Your pack is growing Stiles. Jackson smiled.