Chapitre 3

Stiles had just parked when he saw Isaac coming towards him with a big smile.

- Hello kitten.

- Don't start the Cub.

- Damon is right, that nickname suits you very well.

- That's it, kidding.

- I'm not laughing. He explained to me the reason for this nickname and I approve of it.

- How did he tell you? Where did you see him?

- Pull in your claws. Yesterday I went to do some shopping to avoid another argument between Hale and I met him at the store. It was he who called out to me. I asked him why he gave you this nickname, he replied that you were adorable, while having a sacred character. That the first time he saw you, you ordered a milkshake, and the second time, there were five carboys of milk in your cart. A real kitten.

He blushed under these words while puffing out his cheeks.

- Don't sulk, little kitty.

He went to his classroom under the laughter of his friend.

¤¤¤

At the meal break, After chewing his fork of green beans, his phone beeped. He smiled as he read a message from Damon. Isaac asked her if it was her boyfriend. The whole pack looked at him. He glared at his curly friend.

- Do you have someone? Why didn't you tell me? asked Scott offended.

- Who's crazy enough to go out with you Stilinski? Jackson asked now.

- It's a boy. Isaac answered with a big smile.

- You're gay!

The rest of the meal went like this.

¤¤¤

At the end of the day, he ran to his car so he wouldn't have to deal with the pack anymore. He couldn't take any more of my questions.

¤¤¤

When he got home, Isaac sent him a message apologizing. He replied that he would take revenge when he had someone.

He jumped when his phone rang causing it to vibrate in his hands. It was his father. He asked her to bring him something to eat in the evening. He was taking the shift of one of his men whose wife was giving birth. He replied that he would come around seven o'clock.

¤¤¤

After finishing his homework and preparing something to eat, he left for the police station. He stayed with his father while the latter ate, listening to him complain about eating only vegetables.

¤¤¤

On leaving the police station, he bumped into someone.

- Sorry, I...

- Kitten? Do you have problems getting you to the police station?

- Damon. No, I came to see my dad, he's the sheriff.

- Are you going home or can I kidnap you to eat?

- Aren't you afraid to use the verb ''kidnapper'' in front of the police station?

- I have the sheriff's son to protect me.

He bit his lower lip when he saw Damon's smile.

- I think I can eat with you. My father finishes late.

They got into the jeep towards a small restaurant.

¤¤¤

Like the last time at the fast food restaurant, they talked about everything and nothing, having a pleasant evening.

At the end of the meal, Damon wanted to pay, he didn't intend to accept, but the brunette's right hand on his lips prevented him from speaking.

¤¤¤

He dropped Damon off in front of the hotel where he was staying. Before leaving, the latter kissed her chastely on the lips.

- Good night kitten.

Then he got out of the jeep. He had to wait a few seconds before starting under the surprise of this kiss.

¤¤¤

He walked into his room smiling, his heart pounding.

He changed for the night.

Lying in his bed, he thought about his evening and the kiss. His phone rang. A message from Damon.

"Sweet dreams kitten. »

He replied with a simple "Good night" before closing his eyes with a smile on his face.