Chapitre 10

As they walked out of high school, Stiles teased Isaac about his relationship with Jackson while the latter smiled. He was happy to rediscover his complicity with his old friend.

He joined Damon and told him about his day snuggled in his arms.

¤¤¤

The next morning, he grumbled against everything when, while driving off, he noticed that his beloved car had broken down. His father was already at work, he called his boyfriend.

- I'm sorry to bother you about that.

- Kitten, it makes me happy to take care of you.

He bit his bottom lip and blushed at that. Her arrival at school didn't go unnoticed, especially since Damon got out of the car to kiss her. Isaac and Jackson joined them.

- You already know Isaac, let me introduce you to Jackson, his boyfriend and my good friend.

- Delighted.

- Likewise.

- Can I know now what is between you? Isaac asked.

He snuggled into Damon's arms seeing the look of some of the girls. He whispered in her ear.

- Jealous kitten?

He didn't answer his question, but his cub's.

- Scott wasn't my first friend, Jackson was.

- What ?

- Eh yes. We were inseparable until Scott arrived.

- Stiles tried to make us friends, but it never worked out with McCall. I was jealous that Stiles was friends with someone else so I rejected him.

- You have a second chance now. Damon said.

- If he wishes.

- I do, Stiles.

They couldn't say more, the bell rang. He kissed Damon who told him he would pick him up in the evening.

¤¤¤

Damon had been picking him up and bringing him home for four days. One evening, he offered to let her stay with him, his father being on duty.

- I've already imagined your room, but I didn't expect that.

- She's worse than you thought?

- No, she's much better.

- I really don't know how to take it.

His vampire laughed, hugged him and kissed him. He let himself go, tenderness and desire came over him, they made love.

He then prepared snacks, then after eating, they made love again. They fell asleep entwined after having murmured a last I love you.

If sleep had been sweet, his awakening was violent. His father, who came to wake him up like every morning, found them in the same position as when they went to bed. Luckily the blankets hid their lower bodies.

- Uh... I can explain everything to you dad.

- I think I understand. I wanted to meet your boyfriend, but I would have preferred under other circumstances, well, good. Enchanted Damon.

- Same sir.

- Call me John. Get up or you'll be late. I am going to rest.

- See you tonight dad.

He sighed as soon as the latter left.

- Your father is a good man.

- Yes.

He closed his eyes as Damon's lips touched the back of his neck.

- Don't start, otherwise I won't want to leave my bed.

- Only your bed?

Another kiss, but on her left shoulder.

- No, not just him.

He took it upon himself to get up.

- I'm going to get ready.

He left his room with his things and went to the bathroom.

¤¤¤

A few days later, Stiles got his car back.

As the days passed, the love and passion between Stiles and Damon grew. A strong bond existed between them. Between Isaac and Jackson too. Small gestures were made in public.

¤¤¤

Everything going for the best. No mean creatures killing innocent people. Happy couples. It was too good to continue.

He joined the wolves for practice, barely setting foot in the room when he was yelled at by Derek.

- You're dating a vampire! You are crazy! You want him to eliminate the pack?

- Damon would never do that. He knows I care about you.

- And you believe it?! You haven't yet understood that he approached you to get at us because you are the weakest of the pack.

- Weak ? I may be human, but I'm not weak!

- You have to make a choice, either him or us. But know that if you choose, you will no longer have the right to approach a member of the pack.

- What ?

- You understood me well.

- Isaac is my best friend, you can't do this to me!

- It's your choice Stiles. Your vampire or Isaac.