Chapitre 9

Damon ushers Stiles inside the bedroom, after kicking the door shut. He ran his hands under his kitten's T-shirt, while the latter ran his hands through his hair, then his neck.

As he felt the desire welling up inside him, he left Stiles' lips.

- Kitten, I don't want you to think that between us it's only sex.

- I do not think so. On the other hand, if you don't make love to me now, I'll make you swallow a liter of verbena.

- Wild the kitten.

- Shut your mouth.

*****

Stiles took possession of Damon's lips for another fiery kiss before pushing him onto the bed. He straddled him to suck every inch of the vampire's finely muscled torso as one of his hands tangled in his hair and the other stroked his crotch. Her boyfriend moaned under her attentions.

*****

Unable to take it anymore, Damon took over again to return the favor to his kitten before passionately making love to her.

¤¤¤

They were catching their breaths after their second hug. Stiles had his head on his chest. He was stroking her hair.

- I didn't hurt you?

- Are you asking for my butt or my neck?

- Both.

- Both are fine. Finally, they are sore, but it will be fine.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead. He felt good. It was the first time he had experienced such moments of tenderness. Stefan was right, he was experiencing the feeling of being in love. With his free hand, he lifted Stiles' face, then leaned in and caressed his left cheek, kissing him tenderly.

When their lips parted, her kitten smiled at her, biting her lower lip.

*****

Even though he was fine with Damon, Stiles had to talk to him about what was bothering him.

- Damon, I'm fine with you.

- Me too kitten.

- But for how long?

- How so?

- You're a vampire. You look like 24, but how long have you had the same face? 100 years? More? I am going to age. Maybe you'll be able to put up with me for six years. Although I already have doubts, but even if you succeed, after the marks of old age will be seen on me, but not on you. I want to enjoy you as much as possible, but on the other hand, I tell myself that it will be more difficult to separate from you afterwards.

- Kitten?

- I know it's a little early, but I love you. The sequel scares me.

*****

Damon hugged him tight, but tenderly.

- I love you too. I have never experienced this feeling. That's why I don't want to end our relationship.

It was the only thing he had managed to say. He loved her and he wasn't going to hide it from her, especially after hearing her lover kitten. But he didn't want to upset him either by telling him about the research request he had made to his witch friend.

He kissed her again, tenderly, lovingly.

¤¤¤*****

The following Monday, at lunch break, when Stiles was about to put his tray down on the table with the other pack members, Scott told him that his smell was unbearable. Annoyed, but above all hurt, he went to another table on the other side of the refectory. Isaac stood up to join him, but also Jackson. A small smile tugged Stiles' lips at the sight of him.

- You told me that I smelled good Isaac, even if it was not my smell.

- It's true.

- Yet I feel like I stink.

- Don't listen to McCall, he's got the balls that you don't follow him anymore like he was an idol... Well I mean...

- You're right Jackson, I had to be like this before. Losing someone very important to me by the way.

- Maybe it's not too late to find him.

- Can you explain to me? Asked confused Isaac.

- Later they said at the same time.

- So tell us Stiles, did you have a good weekend with Damon?

- Excellent. How about you two?

He saw the blush on Isaac's cheeks and Jackson's smile.

- Finally you are together! he exclaimed.

- Stiles. Isaac was offended.

- What? This is not the case ?

- Yes, you're right Stiles, but he wanted to keep it a little secret.

- Secret? With the hormones you give off? I perceive them by just being human.

Jackson chuckled softly and Isaac hid his blushes behind his hands.

- You are not wrong. Says Jackson.

With this word, they began to eat while talking about the afternoon classes.