Chapitre 6

Like the day before, Stiles was in the moon over his breakfast. He jumped when someone grabbed his right hand. It was his father. He was going to put his third sugar in his milk.

- Sorry, I, uh...

- Are you going to see him today?

- Yes, well if you don't work otherwise...

- Stiles, I'm working.

- Agreed. On the other hand I will see Isaac before finding him.

- Good. When do I meet him?

- Dad. It's a little too early.

His father smiled at him.

- I have to go. Don't come home too late tonight. And say hello to Isaac.

His father left their home.

¤¤¤

After getting ready, he sent a text message to Damon then he took his things to join Isaac in their corner of theirs, near the park.

¤¤¤

He saw his friend frown when he arrived.

- You feel less and less you.

- Hello to you too my cub.

- Hello Stiles.

- Tell me what I smell then?

- Looks like a mixture of mint and licorice.

- I smell good then. I thought I stank.

- I never said that. But it's not your smell.

His friend's pout made him crack. The latter took him in his arms.

- My cub.

- Tell me, how come you smell so much like her?

- Uh I...we...

- It's very clear.

Isaac released his grip.

- We spent the evening making out. He stays in town for me.

- So it's official. It's your boyfriend.

- I don't know if we can say that...

- This guy stays for you so he's your boyfriend.

- If not, at what time does the torturer start training?

- Do you want to get rid of me?

- No. Though.

Isaac gently tapped his left shoulder.

- Derek is expecting us at one o'clock.

- We eat together?

- I do not have...

- I invite you.

- But Damon?

- I told him that I would only join him when you went to your special lacrosse practice.

He finishes his sentence with a wink.

- Corn...

- Say it honestly if you don't want to spend more time with me.

He started walking towards his car. Isaac caught him and hugged him.

- I want to spend time with you, but it bothers me that you invite me.

- It makes me happy, my cub.

- Where are you inviting me?

- Fast food.

- Very good choice.

- Now, let's do this famous exercise.

- We have to?

- Isaac. he scolded.

- Agreed. His friend sighed.

¤¤¤

Two hours later, after finishing all their homework, they went to eat.

¤¤¤

They separated when Isaac had to join the pack.

¤¤¤

He was now in Damon's room, shirtless, sighing in pleasure under Damon's ardent kisses.

Maybe they were going a little too fast, but he didn't care.

When he arrived, they kissed. Kiss that had become more and more passionate. When their lips parted, they could read in each other's eyes the need, the desire for more.

His hands caressed Damon's back, bare shoulders, which he clawed lightly when his lover's lips brushed his lower abdomen.

Wanting more, he lifted Damon's face and pulled him close to kiss him. He reversed the situation by putting himself on top of him to do to him what he had just done to him.

Damon then had him put on his stomach. He kissed her neck, shoulder blades, spine. Her breathing quickened to stop for a moment when her lover's tongue insinuated itself into her ring of flesh. He clung to the sheets when a finger replaced the tongue.

He who couldn't stop talking, couldn't utter a word in the face of what he felt. He was only moaning.

Everything stopped suddenly. Damon kissed her on the cheek.

- Are you ready kitten?

- Yes. He replied in a breath. But I want to see you.

He turned around.

- You are so beautiful kitten.

Her lover caressed her face while kissing her. He ran a hand through his hair.

- No, you're the handsome one.

They kissed again. Damon took the opportunity to penetrate him. He moaned in pain in the kiss, tears sliding down his cheeks. Damon wiped them off. When their lips parted, his lover was completely inside him.

- If you want to stop...

- No.

He gripped her hips.

- I so want to do it with you.

They kissed again waiting for the pain to go away. The desire came quickly. He started to stir.

- Now.

Damon pulled back before entering him again and beginning his thrusts.

His hands roamed over his lover's body during the embrace, moaning more and more, biting his lower lip under the strong sensations.

*****

Damon was lost in what he was going through. He had never known this. The smell of her kitten invaded him to a point, and the sight of this shiny white skin drove him crazy.

So when the orgasm took them, he bit Stiles drinking his blood. A strange thing happened, he saw what his lover had been through until they met.

What and his fangs subsided, he pressed a kiss to the wound then fell to the side. After a few seconds, realizing what he had just done, he turned to Stiles.

- I just lost my virginity to a vampire.