Shizaya: Lovable Complication!!!

°w° I've been reading many Shizaya fanfics since April 21 because... Well let's just say I was bored and thought long and hard about Shizuo, Izaya, and their relationship~

I have read from fluff to tragedy and so, I will put my WHOLE heart into this chapter. It will be combined with many feelings I obtained from the fanfics I read, so if it suddenly jumps from another feeling to another, I apologize :)

:D Oh and remember to do one thing for me (two actually)!

💕 Vote and comment/review! 💕

_____________

3 POV...

Once they reached Izaya's apartment, the two rushed inside the room. Shizu-chan didn't want anymore attention and so did Izaya, so it left them to dash inside the apartment.

While the brunette was locking the door and the ex-bartender was making himself comfortable on the couch, Namie appeared.

She greeted them," It's surprising to see you two not fighting."

Izaya sarcastically replied," Thanks for the 'welcome back.' I appreciate your hard work."

Namie rolled her eyes then picked up her bag. She said in a annoyed tone, "I'll be going now. Have fun with whatever you're doing."

Shizuo wanted to be polite and say bye, but stayed quiet as Izaya hollered," Bye~!!!"

The assistant of Izaya's left without one look back.

Shizuo's POV...

What the fuck. She looks so grumpy, but I can't blame her for working for this guy every day. Must be difficult.

As she left, Izaya went to his computer and began to type who knows what. It was obviously about Naomi Ryo, but that wasn't all the flea would search up I bet. 99.99% he's making another trouble and the .01% would be he didn't make it, but is involved in it some way.

Izaya's POV...

What is Naomi Ryo's background... She's no other than a Yandere, but the weapons... Where? Where does she get these dangerous merchandises from and who?

I began to click unmercifully on my keyboard. On the other hand, Shizu-chan laid on my couch with his feet up. You got to be kidding me. I'm sure there will be shoe marks on my expensive couch now. Does this protozoan have at least one brain cell to know that he's messing up my luxurious furniture?!

As I searched up Naomi, pictures of her were presented, not much though. There were her with friends, family, and pictures of Shizu-chan stuck on her wall, bed, and everywhere else in her room.

What a creep. I wouldn't even go as far as that for my love for humans...

(T-T Wow Izaya... That was mean.)

I was surprised when Shizu-chan stood behind me, observing Naomi. I didn't care that he was watching, though I did care that he was breathing onto my neck. It wasn't so pleasent, but I ignored it and kept on researching.

I clicked on a website once more, and this time, it was Twitter. What I saw on her posts were way beyond an average person's. There was this one status that appealed to me the most, however. It was about the weapons she would be using to get Shizuo to be with her.

What stupidity. Humans are so interesting in so many ways. Why would you share a scheme that would resolve to killing others if they were an obstacle? It'll leave a trail that would make her get arrested... or is she doing this on purpose?