Shizaya: Clues! Right Now?

Does anyone want to know why I put question marks in these tittles? Well that's easy, 'cause I want to! 😆 No, seriously, I want to. Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 POV....

Izaya and Shizuo walked out of the airport of Tokyo then went onto the train to Ikebukuro. Once they arrived, Izaya and Shizuo saw crowds of people! It was really busy and they couldn't see Simon's sushi place. Shizuo looked at Izaya and asked him," Now what? Where should we go to find some clues to get out of here?" Izaya replied," Shizu-chan, you need to be a lot smarter to live. How did you survive to this day? We're going to search around Ikebukuro." Shizuo sighed loud so he won't get mad and destroy "this" Ikebukuro. Izaya smirked then said," Let's part from here. We'll meet at the park." Shizuo nodded and walked the opposite way Izaya was going.

Shizuo POV....

I should have punched the flea when I had a chance! He was next to me and I refused! Why the fuck did I do this? He's still useful in some ways. Izaya walking around Ikebukuro to Shinra's place. When he arrived, it was empty! No apartment, no Celty, and Shinra! Izaya found his first clue and skipped along the streets to Mikado's home. I was walking straight to my house because it was a bit close and the only place I could think of. I arrived at my apartment. There was no apartment, but a big mansion which was big, bright, and fancy! A white gate with two guards standing there! I luckily wasn't caught while looking into a tiny hole from the gate. In side the house, there was a chocolate fountain (rich!!) with all kinds of colorful candy fishes in it (weird, but still fancy!!)

Izaya's POV...

I went to Mikado's house and it was still the same as always. small and dirty. It was the same, but there was a sign near the stairs. I thought it was one of those stay out notes, but wasn't! It said," If you're here for a little chat, then alright! I'm going to be nice today and let you in!" It was obviousely suspicous, so I held my knife in my pocket just in case something pops out. I walked upstairs and stood in front of the door. I was about to knock on it, but it just collasped or can I say fall. I looked into the room and it was neat! I looked outside to see it was all dirty, but why the inside is so clean?

3 POV....

Izaya thought about it for a second, but then stopped and looked around the house. There was no one! Izaya guessed the person was working or something, so he sat on a couch. He still looked around because it was still suspicous. The place couldn't be trusted with all the neatness and dirtiness from the outside. He stood up and walked to the kitchen, where he opened the fridge and saw a lot of milk? Izaya thought," This person must be Shizuo's twin!" He opened the covers to look for something like fatty tuna or something bitter for his taste. Finally Izaya found fatty tuna! It was weird that he found fatty tuna. Izaya didn't care who's tuna it was. He happily ate it. Once he was finished, Izaya left the empty tuna container on the kitchen table. He remembered it was time for him to meet Shizuo at the park, but then a little girl jumped out from no where and asked," Wacha' doing here old man?" Izaya was annoyed by the girl and was going to leave.

She looked at him blinking her eyes and asked," You really came here to talk with me?" Izaya turned to look at her and replied," Oh, no, I was just loooking around. Goodbye miss." Then he left. The girl was puzzled at why he came, but didn't care much. She went to her fridge and took out a white milk bottle. Izaya skipped to the park childishly looking around the shops he passed by. It was now the night when he arrived at the park.

Shizuo's POV....

Where is that damn flea! I will kill him if he doesn't come! Then I heard something near my ear. That person said," Good evening Shizu-chan~" I was now mad because I knew who that person was and what he was doing made me mostly irritated. I shouted," Say it in front of my face flea! Don't whisper it in my fuckin' ear!" Izaya smirked and asked," So did you fine any clues?" I said nothing then asked," why were you late?" Izaya replied," I went to Mikado's house and looked around. I sighed then asked," Anyways, what are we going to do now?" Izaya looked at me with a fake frown then said," Remember my marvelous plan? We're still doing it Shizu-chan." I angrily said fine and we both walked side-by-side each  other without fighting or anything to Shinjuku where that flea lives.

At Shinjuku....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to make it long. Sorry, I'm going on a short vacation so i don't have a lot of time to make a long story since you know, I have to pack and all of that. Hope you enjoy this part of my fanfiction story! Please follow me ^_^ Bye~