Shizaya: Your Favorite Duos!!!

📯 The title has been changed! From Resuming to Your Favorite Duos.

Hey!!! Christmas has just passed, and since I said I wanted to continue this fanfiction, I'll be continuing it with a new... I don't know, problem? Plot? HOWEVER! I will continue from where I have stopped at 😀 Where Shizuo and Izaya "become closer!"

Consider this as a New Years surprise ;3

_______________________

Izaya's POV...

I slept so peacefully! I wonder what Shizu-chan was doing while I was resting!

Once I looked around, I saw the protozoan no where, and well, guess I'm in Shizu-chan's "amazing" apartment, laying on his bed. Wow, he actually has a clean room. I always thought it'd be dirty with his brother's bought clothes everywhere, but Shizu-chan's room was... Neat.

I stood up, tiredly stretching my arms. The room smells like him...

I walked into his living room where I found Erika, Walker, and Dotachin! Where was Saburo? I thought he might have been outside until he walked into the living room, sitting on the couch near the other three with a soda can.

They greeted me, which I was about to do the same until Shizu-chan placed an arm around my shoulders. I knew Erika was watching us with those "fujoshi" eyes, though I shrugged, and ignored it even if her stares were making me get shivers.

Shizuo's POV...

Once Izaya-kun fell asleep, I was also tired, but I didn't want to sleep on grass even if this area is clean as hell. I picked up the flea then brought him to my house because I have manners, not like him. I couldn't leave someone to sleep outside nor sleep on the couch when they're the guest, so I placed him on my amazing bed. Ya, I was eager to put him on my couch, however, I'm too kind, right?

Once I did that, I took a shower then laid on my couch. The couch wasn't so bad, but it was cold. I wanted to sleep on my bed so badly, but if that louse ever woke up seeing me sleeping next to him, misunderstandings would occur.

Morning came, and a REALLY loud knock came from the door. I was ready to punch that little shit knocking on my door to a near-by hospital (literally), but the person or actually people who were on the other side of the door were Erika, Walker, Saburo, and Kadota.

Once I welcomed them in, they sat on my couch then looked through my fridge. The fuck were they doing here anyways?!

Izaya suddenly popped out of nowhere, and made this really tired face that made me want to peck him on the nose- wait. What?

IGNORING THAT WEIRD THOUGHT, I carelessly put my arms around his shoulder, making him glance at me with those "what-are-you-doing" eyes.

Izaya looked a bit uncomfortable, so I let go, and went to sit on the opposite side of the four. Izaya did the same, sitting next to me.

Erika explained," I know you're wondering why we're here, so I'll skip to that point-"

Cut off by Kadota," We're here to ask you some questions that Shinra wanted the answers to."

I gave them an answer... Sort of," Oh, Shinra? Tell him thanks for helping us out."

Izaya laughed with that psychopath one I really find annoying," Well, tell us what his questions were!"

Why did he laugh? They wanted answers, so I have him my answer of how thankful I am to Shinra! Little pest!

3 POV...

Saburo sighed," I'll be in the van if you guys need me." Then he walked out to his car.

Walker asked," How did you guys get out?"

Izaya simply replied," By a magical circle!"

Erika asked," Did your relationship improve~?"

"Well-"

Shizuo interrupted Izaya," Is that even one of Shinra's questions?

Erika pouted," No."

Kadota said," He only asked two, which was the one Walker said. The last question is how was it over there?"

Shizuo answered this question," Not so bad. A bit confusing, fun, boring, weird, you get where I'm going to."

Erika smirked," So a dramatic place for you and Izaya to hang out together~"

Shizuo stammered," HELL NO!"

Erika laughed then Kadota said," We'll be going now. Thanks for the answers. Shinra might text you guys or something after we've told him what your answers were."

Shizuo mumbled under his breath," But I broke my phone..."

Erika whined," But I still want to know if they did-" (😉 Huehuehue)

Walker pulled Erika out of the apartment, covering her mouth," Bye Shizuo and Izaya! We'll see you guys around!"

Soon, they left, and the whole apartment got quiet until Izaya huffed," Well, now they're gone, let's eat!"

Shizuo laughed," You need to wait still!"

Izaya pouted, but decided to stay on the couch, watching whatever was on tv.

Shizuo didn't mind him, but some part of him wanted to ravish the flea even if they weren't in that relationship, yet.

________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll update the new one pretty soon! I'm going to try to reach up to 30 chapters like I've said in the beginning even if it'll take a year! School is tiring, and all, so I'll update new chapters a month or so! 😰 It's still winter break, but I'm already freaking out about school resuming. I hate the tests, so much!

🎉Happy New Years, too🎉