Shizaya: Wait for You!!!

Okay! Here's the latest chapter I've made! Ya, it's been super long time since I've updated, but (-_-).o The beginning of the years are ALWAYS busy. Anyways, do enjoy :D this chapter!

_______________

Tee hee 😈 If you look at the title, you can find something interesting~
_______________

3 POV...

Once Izaya finished his breakfast, he said his farewell to Shizuo," Bye, Shizu-chan! I might come over at night! I don't know, but better open the door for me!"

Shizuo shouted back," Open it yourself!"

The door closed with a click behind Izaya.

Izaya's POV...

As I walked to Shinjuku for my long awaited work that must have piled up, there was someone lurking in the darkness. Is the stranger following me? Well, I love to play with that person, but I need to work! Shiki is a really impatient man, and that results to him being mad! He really gives me shivers whenever I meet him...

As I was in my thoughts, the stranger swiftly approached me with a knife. Is he underestimating me?

The man ran at me with a yell just like in one of those war movies. Such childish efforts since I easily dodged it. He seemed angry at first, but retreated.

I didn't recognize his appearance, but by a quick glance, I knew he had a blue bandana. The Blue Squares...

3 POV...

Izaya resumed his walk to his home plus workplace. Once he reached his apartment, the raven haired man quickly worked on his computer and laptop, looking for the informations Shiki needed that weren't due.

Luckily, Shinra contacted Shiki, telling him Izaya was missing and wouldn't be back for awhile, so he let the informant slide just a little. Slide meaning as some informations can be late, but not all.

It was 1:00 AM, and Izaya finally finished. He sighed," 16 hours of information really could tire someone..."

Namie already left a few hours ago, so he was left alone.

Izaya suddenly remembered he had to go back to Shizuo's apartment (not had to, but wanted to 😖), so he picked up his jacket, and zoomed to Ikebukuro. It was really quiet at nights, so he strolled through the streets, humming.

Izaya noticed a light shining at him from a pretty far area. Luckily it was night or he couldn't see it. He knew it was something he had to run away from because of his instincts telling him it was bad. Something bad was aiming him?

With Izaya's smart thinking, he knew it was a gun. Maybe sniper? No, it was a rifle. It was only about a few meters away, so this person must be an amateur.

But with his thoughts progressing in his mind, the shooter fired. Izaya was quick on his dodges, but with it being night, and all, his legs didn't act like his body. The right leg was okay, but the left. A hole was left in his thigh.

The pain slowly hit Izaya, and he groaned. The pain was horrible. He knew how getting hit by a trashcan felt like, but a gunshot to his thigh? Hell no. Though he was very skinny, the gun's bullet still hit him.

Izaya glimpsed to his leg. It was bleeding heavily.

Izaya's' POV...

What the... That person... Is it one of the Blue Squares?! Why are they aiming for me? I'll find out later...

I glimpsed at my leg. I idiotically expected it to just hurt and nothing else, but it was bleeding pretty much a lot... It's going to leave a pretty huge mark...

As I heard a small echo of the person refilling the gun, wait he already ran out? Wasn't that only one ammo? I quickly limped to an alleyway. Luckily, this alleyway led to Shizu-chan's apartment.

I limped to his house like a hurt and lost puppy. Damn, I should have went to Shinra's but the only fortunate place I could go to was Shizu-chan's since it was on the way. Not in clear sight either...

I reached the apartment, and gripped the rails for support as I climbed up the stairs. Someday, I'm going to tell Shizu-chan to live DOWNSTAIRS.

I knocked on the door, but to my surprise, it was unlocked. Awww! You shouldn't have, Shizu-chan~

Once I entered, I saw the really kind -for some reason- protozoan on the couch snoring away. I limped to his side, and woke him up. I didn't want to interrupt his sleep, but right now, it's a must.

He blinked awake, and was about to shout at me for waking him up, but

I accidentally black out. Blood lost maybe?

Shizuo's POV...

That Izaya-kun takes forever! He must be buying some food while making his way here! Uhhh, and I unlocked the door.

It was 12:00 AM, and I fell asleep. After an hour, Izaya woke me up looking pretty paler than usual. I threw his skin color to the back of my mind, and was going to shout at him for being so late until he fell unconscious. What the- HIS LEG.

It was a purplish blue painted with crimson blood. Ya, I finally detailed something, but let's just put that aside. I quickly put Izaya in the couch, and called Shinra with one of the flea's phone.

Shinra picked up after some beeps. He yawned," Hello, Izaya? It's way past midnight, what do you need?"

Shizuo replied," This is Shizuo. I need you to come here right now. It's an emergency."

Shinra was surprised to hear Shizuo, and said," Alright. I'll be there in a few... *yawn* bye."

Shizuo waited as the clock ticked slowly yet fast while Izaya breathed uncontrollably (mostly exhaling).

____________

Whew. I'm tired :) Welp, I'm done. I'll be uploading in a few moths, weeks 😩

Pray that I do well on my tests and essays! I will be back after all of the hardships pass 😇

Oh ya, I forgot to mention, I'm NA for League of Legends, so if you try to add me, make sure your in North America :) Or else it wouldn't work.

Username: Rito Carmel (may change in the future, but I'll update it if it does!)

:P I'm addicted to LoL. It is my drug, and so I can't escape it, but I am still in love with anime <3 plus manga.

How was my poem?! Good? Bad? 😆