Shizaya: Sweet Dreams...

Hey! How are you guys doing? Sorry for the lateness!! I've been..... Playing.... League of Legends 😐

I've been adicted, and sorry!!! It's just so addicting 😆 Anyways, here's the new updated chapter!!! Comment anything I need to add!! :) It's my pleasure to make my readers happy!!! And, MOSTLY enjoy~

Fave League song that Instalok made on Youtube! please listen to it, and like it 😛:

-Fiddle
-Must Be Smurfing
-Yordle Comp Stomp
-Blukong

And listen to League's song! It's all about Jinx!!!:

-Get Jinxed

If you want to add me, my name is below! And, btw, I'm just in level 15 for now!! NOT ANYMORE! I'm level 30, seen ranked, but I don't want to rank yet 😁:

-Rito Carmel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 POV...

Shizuo gradually opened his eyes and closed it after meeting the sun's beam. He blocked the sun with one hand and looked at his side. Izaya was sleeping, holding the little Dango that was, for some miracle, still spotless. Shizuo poked Izaya's cheek like it was a daily thing, not feeling nervous. The raven opened his eyes to see golden hair dangling from a familiar face." Oh, good morning, Shizu-chan!!!" Izaya yawned. Shizuo replied," Shut the hell up! it's the morning, Izaya!" Izaya didn't care, and stood up. He yawned once more," Shizu-chan, you want the Dango? It can be a present from me to you~ *mumble* even though you bought this for me." Shizuo sighed," Sure. You hate it or something?" Izaya replied," Ya! It's pretty weird! I didn't know what I was thinking of when I looked at it last night!"

The ex-bartender took the Dango, and gave it to a kid nearby. Her mom was suspicious at first, but allowed the little girl to have it before walking away. Izaya laughed," She must have thought 'oh, what a nice looking man he is! I'll just trust him.' HAHAHAHA!!" Shizuo sighed irritationally," Ya, she thought I was charming, Izaya. I get it." Izaya laughed historically even more until he his rib cages hurt. He then told Shizuo," Okay, let's go now."

Shizuo asked," What? Where are we going?!? We already went all around Ikebukuro! Remember what happened last time?! Did that shot in the stomach, kick in the head, knife in your stomach, and you nearly dying because of me made you forget?!" Izaya chuckled," Of course not! I'm just putting those bad memories aside! Now, Shinra and Celty gave us some clues, and from my knowledge of magic, I think we should try making a magic circle making us teleport back into our real world." Shizuo groaned," I hope meeting England or was it Arthur didn't make you think of this plan." Izaya asked," Shizu-chan, you have another plan? We haven't tried this before, so what's the harm on making a magic circle, and reading aloud the spells? don't tell me you're afraid of small-black magic~" Shizuo sternly yelled," What if you made a magic circle which made demons appear here!? What'll happen to these 'real' people!?" Izaya replied," This is our only option, so let's just do it! And you have me, the imformant broker. I know Latin, too you know." Shizuo rolled his eyes," Really?" Izaya argued," I'm not fluent with it, but I know how to say it, and read it!" Shizuo growled," Let's just do this."

Izaya smirked, and the adventure of magic begins. Izaya told Shizuo to go to the convenient store to get chalk and some materials he'll be needing. Himself, on the other hand, had to go to the library, and secretly rip out pages he needed in the latin spell books. Luckily, the library was crowded because the librarians, security cameras, and guards wouldn't even see that someone ripped out a couple of the book pages. Izaya walked out of the library without anyone noticing. Once he was complete with his task, he went to a big area that had a lot of shade and no one near-by. He waited there for Shizuo since Izaya knew he could just sniff him out.