Shizaya: Know You Love Me

:) Another Kpop song title, but I added the video to a cover by BTS Rap Mon and Jungkook!

I'm become a really dedicated ARMY... :/ oh well

Enjoy
_____

Izaya's POV...

As the ride came to a stop, Shizu-chan was still holding— more like gripping my hand. His hands are certainly the best part about him. It's warm, big [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Not as big as his-], and comforting. My entire body is shivering with disgust because of this public affection, but I guess it's bearable.

Once we exited the ride, Shizu-chan was being uncharacteristic. He began to lead us away from the rides and food stands, so I gave him a concerned look. What I didn't expect was to be facing a confused, worried expression.

What was this protozoan thinking about?

Shizuo's POV...

We got off the ride and I started searching for a place I can talk with Izaya ALONE.

As we reached a smoking zone, the people there suddenly looked terrified and ran off. Well, that works too.

My hands were getting sweaty, and knowing Izaya, he would pull away... He didn't.

Am I just insecure?

I sighed then stared at Izaya in the eyes. He has some nice red orbs... What the fuck. I know that already.

I removed my hand from his, and afterwards, placed my hands on his shoulder.

Just say I really love you, so don't play with my feelings.

I asked, "You're absolutely the worst."

Shit.

3rd POV...

Izaya gave him an irritated glare when Shizuo blurted out. He replied with anger, "I didn't come here to be told to be the 'absolutely worst.' Anyways, aren't you having fun right now?"

Shizuo asked, "Aren't you? This is a date for both of us, so... Having fun?"

Izaya took a moment to answer, "If you're worried about something. Spill it out or ruin the day. Which is it?"

Shizuo really didn't have a choice. He yearned for this date to be amazing, so Shizuo asked with uncertainty, "Do you love me? You're so hard to understand that sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one doing anything for this relationship! Why can't you get used to these affectionate things?! I'm not great at being generous, soft, and shit, but I'm trying!"

Izaya was left speechless. He wanted to say he was also attempting to be affectionate in public; yet it was more difficult for Izaya because he's been "in love with humans" for so long, he hasn't been in love with an independent person in years, let alone a person he labels monster.

Izaya finally replied to Shizuo, "You're an idiot. We've been together for a few years and finally became official earlier on. It'll take me a bit longer to adapt to this way of life, but I'm actually trying. Shizu-chan, if you can't continue waiting for me-"

"You better not say it, Flea."

"I'm worried too, Shizuo."

Shizuo knew this was serious once Izaya used his real name. He regretted feeling insecure about their relationship, and was about to apologize, but something surprised him. The pleasure felt like Shizuo was given 3 of his favorite things at the same time: flan, milk, and Izaya.

Izaya swiftly pecked Shizuo on the lips. He was in temporary shock, but reached Izaya and pulled him into a long kiss.

The kiss didn't end with just smooching, it moved to a tongue exploration with teeth clattering occasionally.

Izaya felt like this was the MOST contact he has ever experienced in public. It was embarrassing, yet nice.

Shizuo began to feel his blood running to his dick. Horrible idea to do this kind of kissing in public.

As much as Shizuo didn't want to release Izaya, he did. Izaya pouted, so Shizuo whispered seductively into Izaya's ear, "Let's resume this at your house."

The flushed raven gave a nod before they ran to Izaya's apartment. Two reasons why they ran: 1. Embarrassment and 2. Arousel

_________

This chapter was super cheesy :< But the lemon is coming! I know most of you have been anticipating it!

_________

NOTICE:
YOU GUYS, READERS, BABES. Chapter 30 has been privated by Wattpad because of mature contents—I really don't know how to explain it. All you need to do is follow me then click on the story again (refresh might be needed). If you have already followed me, you should be able to see the chapter.
You can unfollow me if you only did it to read it. I don't mind because I don't agree with how Wattpad made it private. I would suggest a warning like "are you aware of what you will be reading?" It's bs since the reader should know what they're reading. It's not rocket science!