Wrong Place, Wrong Time 19

The Ninjas were training Lloyd and Wu said, "Your new body is a fighting instrument, listen to it." Wu said

Lloyd was surrounded by the Ninja and Cole swung his Scythe at Lloyd, and Lloyd kicked bad and deflected the blow, next he grabbed Jay's Nunchucks and threw the ninja, He jumped over Zane's Shurkins which ended up impaling the watermelon Nya was holding. She turned to Wu and said, "Since he's grown, he's learning faster Sensei."

"But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon, Only Time will tell," Wu said

Kai struck at Lloyd who caught the blade in-between his hands, he tried to use his elemental power but Kai yanked the sword away causing Lloyd to fall. And he walked over and helped him up and said, "You're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101"

"Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming," Lloyd said

"We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future, again and this time does not hold back," Wu said

Lloyd tried a second time and got father along. Afterward, the ninja congratulated Lloyd, and Jay said, "You stayed up longer than Misty did."

Misty looked annoyed and said, "Lloyd's new body might be a fighting instrument, but mine is an instrument of my own demise!"She saw Wu open his mouth to no doubt say, Listen to it, but she cut him off and said, "I listen to what it's telling me and it's saying, "Don't trip! Don't run into that door! I've run into so many things! On top of that, I've stubbed nearly all my toes! Nearly broke my neck on the way here by falling down the steps!" Misty ranted and then added, "Don't worry about Lord Garmadon killing my I'll probably end up killing myself by the end of the week! By just walking around the Bounty!"

"It'll be hard to get used to your new body Misty but you will don't worry," Nya said

"I'm a fighter I need to get used to it fast." Misty sighed

"Do you regret your choice?" Lloyd asked

"No, I just wished I was doing better than I am," Misty said she sounded frustrated.

Just then Zane came back with his Falcon and pulled out a memory card and said, "The Falcon had returned with some troubling news." and he spaced the card into the computer and said, "What did you see, my mechanical-fathered friend?"

An image popped up on the screen and Nya said, "The lost city of Ouroboros!"

"Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?" Kai asked

"Looks like they're preparing for a final battle," Cole said

Wu turned to Nya and said, "Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them!"

-Time Skip-

The ninja arrived at the city and crawled down the chain that had been lowered with the anchor, and headed into the city.

Wu entered first using Spinjitzu drawing Garmadon's attention. "Oh, brother!" Garmadon snarled

"It's time we finished this," Wu said

and the Ninja's joined and stood by Wu.

"Bring it on fools!" Garmadon shouted and readied his Mega Weapon but before he could use it, Lloyd dove into the scene and blasted the tip of the weapon with ice.

"Lloyd is that you?" Garmadon asked

"Yeah, I've grown a little since the last time you saw me dad," Lloyd said

Misty then tumbled into the scene landing on her face beside Lloyd.

"Misty?" Lloyd said

Misty jumped to her feet trying to ignore the fact she face planted and said, "He's not the only one who's grown up Garmadon!"

"Stop them!" Garmadon shouted to the snakes with him and he ran.

"You should have stayed in the Bounty!" Lloyd said to Misty as he kicked a snake away that was coming toward her.

"Don't start acting like the others did when we were little!" Misty snapped

And punched a snake in the face that was about to bite Lloyd.

"One day one of us will surpass the other but for now you should at least treat me as your equal!" Misty added as they took off running after Garmadon Nya kicked open a pair of doors, and they ran inside to see a swirling portal.

"He used the Mega Weapon again!" Cole said

"Perfect." Misty sighed

"Oh, swell! Every time he uses that thing, something really bad happens! Now what?" Jay shouted

"What going on?" Cole asked as sand rushed into the room covering the floor.

"Is the city sinking?" Jay asked sounding confused

"Worse. The city's returning back into the desert as if it had never been found in the first place." Zane explained

the sand was rising quickly and Kai shouted.

"Uh. What? What does that mean?" Kai asked

"What's happening?" Kai asked

"Garmadons has gone back in time to make it so Lloyd never turns into the Green Ninja!" Zane shouted

"I.. I can't feel my hands." Lloyd said looking down at his hands and then back up at the ninja.

Misty reached out and barely managed to grab hold of one of Lloyd's hands. Lloyd looked up at her and said looked back at him and then at the portal.

"Uh. Uh, We have to go in!" Kai shouted

"If he changes anything, he changes everything! Protect the future Ninja!" Wu said and the Ninjas jumped into the portal.

Lloyd looked back and Misty and could tell what she was about to do next. "Don't! Go in there!" he said "Didn't you say we'd stick together! You know destinies intertwined bit!"

"If I don't go, Lloyd you'll never become the Green Ninja we wouldn't even get the chance to find that out," Misty said

"Don't go!" Lloyd shouted but Misty could see the Portal was closing.

And she said, "What are you trying to escape having to be stuck with me in the future, by letting yourself not exist?" and she smiled at him and said, "Too bad, you're going to be stuck with me rather you like it or not."

And she pulled free from Lloyd's grip which wasn't hard since his hands were fading, and rushed to the portal opening and looked back at Nya, Wu, and Lloyd and said, "I'll see in soon."

And dove into the portal head first, before she started swirling around and around she thought she heard Lloyd shout something to her but she didn't have the time to catch what he had said.