Paper Beats Rock 20

And the Ninjas ran, Lloyd grabbed Misty's wrist and pulled her along after them, they ran down a hallway and the Warrior followed them and was closing in fast.

"The guy's got a pair of sneakers on him! Pick up the pace! Go, Go, Go!" Lloyd shouted and then looked over at Misty and said, "Misty, I'm sorry about what I said before... What I said was wrong, could you maybe forgive me?"

"I'm glad you apologized Lloyd, but I don't think this is the best time for it," Misty admitted

"Well, I think it's the best time... just in case you know.it catches us." Lloyd said

And was greeted with a glare from Misty and she snapped, "Don't say that!" as they made it out of the hallway and ran for a staircase, that lead them upstairs. The Warrior was still chasing them.

"Oh, man. He's pretty fast for a big guy!" Kai shouted

They ran into a room that housed Dinosaur bones, and Jay, Kai, Cole, and Zane tried to shut the doors of the room, but the Warrior's sword came through one of them, and he began trying to smash the door in.

"This thing is unstoppable!" Cole shouted

"Indestructible, to be precise." Zane corrected

"That door ain't gonna hold him forever," Kai said

"Then let's settle this like men. With Rock, Paper, Clamp. Loser has to face him, so the rest can escape." Jay said

And the ninja put their hands in the middle Lloyd and Misty tried to join in but, Jay pushed Lloyd's hand out and said, "Uh-uh! Not you."

"Or you," Cole said and he pushed Misty's hand out as well.

"Ah. One three, One, two..." Kai said but never finished because Lloyd shouted "Wait a minute! That's it!"

"What's it?" Wu asked

"If you guys can keep him busy, I think I know how to stop him," Lloyd said

"I say we give the kid a shot," Cole said

"You're just saying that cause you're too afraid to face him!" Jay shouted

"Do you wanna face it?" Cole asked

The Warrior had bashed out of a hole into the door and Jay said, "I say we give the kid a shot." Jay said

Lloyd looked to a vent and before he ran Misty grabbed his arm and said, "I'm coming with you."

Lloyd smiled and said, "Honestly I wouldn't have it any other way."

and they both rants the vent and Lloyd pulled off the covering and crawled inside.

"Be careful, and good luck," Misako said

"Thanks, Mom." Lloyd answered and then crawled father inside, followed by Misty, who looked back at her friends and said, "Please be careful."

and she turned around and followed Lloyd as they crawled through the vents, "Do you think They'll be okay?" Misty asked, "I'm sure they'll be fine." Lloyd said and he pulled back another vent covering and said, "I think this is our stop."

And he climbed out of view, Misty crawled out of the vent, as well, into a room with a huge hole in the ground. "Wow, that's a safety issue," Misty mumbled

"It's exactly what's going to save us," Lloyd said smiling

Together they covered the hole over with a large poster and painted it to look like the tile floor, and they took away the barriers.

And then they heard the sound of the warrior approaching them, and Lloyd saw his mother and shouted, "Over here!"

"Lloyd!" His mother said relived

The Warrior broke through the doorway in no time, and Misako ran and stood beside her son but noticed Misty didn't seem to be anywhere.

"Shh." Lloyd said and they shouted, "Hey, loser! Paper beats rock!" the warrior ran at Lloyd and his mother and Lloyd held his mother and jumped out of the way, just in time. The Warrior was teetering treating to fall over and Misty then jumped out from behind a pillar and kicked the back of the warrior as hard as she could causing it to stumble back, and then the gourd underneath it ripped like paper and the warrior fell down into the pit.

"Of course the bottomless pit," Misako said as she, Lloyd, and Misty looked into it.

The other Ninjas arrived just in time to see Misako hug Lloyd and say, "I'm so proud of you." Lloyd flipped up his hood and Misako said, "I feel like the balance has brought us together."

"Stay with us. Help us fight the good fight." Wu said

"If that's okay with my son," Misako said

"Hey, the more, the merrier," Lloyd said smiling at his mother, and Misako hugged her son again.

Misty smiled as she watched she was happy Lloyd had been able to reunite with his mother.