Foe Dressed As Friends 24

The ninja then dressed as stone warriors and they had Misako tied up and walked her toward the fortress walls, Jay knocked on the gate and it was pulled open.

"Unhand me, you fiends!" Misako shouted as they got through the gate.

It closed as soon as they crossed the threshold and Jay let out a scream and jumped as it slammed closed startling him.

A warrior came over and was speaking in a different language.

"Uh, what did he say?" Cole asked after the warrior shouted at them.

"I don't know," Kai said shrugging

"I believe it is an ancient language," explained

"Well, someone says something!" Cole hissed

"Uh, bada-bada, bing-bong!" Cole shouted back

"Cheep, cheep, chit-ta-ta!" Kai added

"Tick tock tick tock," Zane said

"Bequeath, bequeath, bequeath," Jay said and then did a weird little dance.

They all turned to Misty who just shrugged. Lucky for them Misako came to their aid, and said, "That's right you caught me, but I'll never tell you where our base is. and you won't hear another peep out of me unless you take me to Garmadon !"
The warrior snarled but grabbed Misako and dragged her off.

The ninja meanwhile was sitting and discussing witty comebacks, Misty though was drawing in the dirt with a stick.

"How about this it's ice to see you," Zane said

"Uh, I don't know. I feel like you could do better." Jay said

"I swear I heard that one before," Cole added

"Ugh. I feel like a clunky mule in this thing." Kai complained

Misty had drawn a picture of Lloyd and then a shadow fell upon her drawing and she quickly scratched it out as the warrior from before started shouting in that strange language at them.

"Uh, is he talking to us?" Kai asked

"I think he wants us to get working." Zane translated

The warrior shouted again pointing toward a large structure, the ninja hurried off toward it shouting gibberish as they went.

They were now caring trays of dark-looking mud that seemed to be glowing. Cole had a wheel barrel.

"Ugh, no matter how many bad situations we get ourselves out of, we never seem to be able to escape chores!" Jay complained

"Figures," Misty muttered under her breath.

They were approaching the structure, "What is that thing?" Cole asked

"It must be the weapon Misako was talking about," Zane said

Once they reached the building Cole stopped said while pointing, "Look guys, an elevator. Sweet!"

Their path toward the lift was blocked though and Cole sounding irritated said, "Ah. relax, relax. Forget it."

When they had gotten farther away and they were now walking up the structure Cole said, "Sheesh. What is wrong with these guys?"

Kai then noticed something about the building and said, "I don't know about you but that just looked like some sort of massive cannon,"

"What do you suppose it's for?" Zane asked

"Do you really want to know?" Misty muttered

"Oh, I don't know. How about to destroy us!" Jay hissed