The Day Ninjago Stood Still 21

The Ninja were back in the Dojo and Lloyd was blindfolded. "Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Cole instructed

Darreth entered the room and said, "Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo."

The Ninja's stuck both Lloyd leaped up and Lloyd disarmed Zane from one of his shurkins, and then took Cole's Scythe and used it to flip around in a circle blocking the other ninja's attacks.

And eventually, he kicked, Jay, Zane, and Kai down Cole was shoved into Darreth, and swept Misty's feet out from under her, after Cole recovered he then tried to jump on Lloyd but Lloyd dodged him easily, and then kicked Jay back into the trophy case causing the Trophies to fall.

"Ah! no, no, no, no!" Darreth whimpered and ran over to the trophies to pick them up, as the boys kept scrimmaging, Lloyd sent Jay flying backward and Darreth threw open a window and Jay flew out of it, and then Darreth closed it again.

Lloyd then used green flames, and Jay jumped up and down outside the window screaming, "Hey! Hey! Let me in!"

Misty then tried to sneak up on Lloyd with a crystal staff in her hand to trap him, but he caught the staff in one hand and yanked it from her grip, and then jumped behind her and held the staff in front of her body trapping her against him.

"Well done..." Misty said dryly she sounded annoyed

"Your sneak attacks never work." Lloyd pointed out, Misty reached up behind her and yanked off Lloyd's blindfold.

"If you're so wise then tell me why don't they work and let me go your literally breathing down my neck!" Misty snapped loudly

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..." Kai muttered to Zane

Lloyd let go of the staff and it clattered to the floor allowing Misty to step away.

Jay had made it back into the building before Lloyd got the chance to tell Misty anything the ground beneath them shook, they switched on the television, and on it was Gayle Gossip a reporter, and she said," NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake, rocking the city of Ninjago, but it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause, and more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger!"

The ground shook even harder than before, Wu and Misako had joined them. "What do you think this could be?" Cole asked

"Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while" Kai said

"He would never, Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do anything to put his son in harm's way." Lloyd's mother said

"Misako's right he only tried to thwart his training. This is something else." Wu

"But what is it?" Jay asked

Zane whistled and the Falcon came down and landed on his arm and Zane said while bringing the falcon over and out the window, "My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above." The falcon flew off.

"Now, tell me how do my sneak attacks always fail?" Misty said turning to Lloyd

Lloyd just looked amused and didn't answer her. "Lloyd!" Misty shouted annoyed

Lloyd shrugged and said, "I don't know I can just tell it's you when your try and sneak up on me." and he said to the others, "The city's citizens need us."

And they ran from the dojo and saw a woman had been trapped in a crater after the land under her had fallen, she had been trying to reach her dog.

"Ninja to the rescue! Go! Lloyd shouted and he jumped into the pit followed by Zane then Kai then Jay, and Misty grabbed onto Jay's feet. "A few more inches guys" Lloyd called up

The poodle ran up to Cole who was hanging onto Misty and started barking. "Appreciate the support, doggie."

Lloyd was able to reach the woman and she grabbed his hands just then the land under Misty's feet fell away and Cole released his hold on Misty's waist and grabbed her hand now that she dangled over the edge, "D-don't let go of me okay?" Misty said as she struggled to hold on to Jay's foot with one hand.

"I won't Misty" Cole assured her

"Ugh. Could have thought this plan through a little more." Cole said trying to pull Misty up the Poodle who was named snickers was barking and Cole said, "No more help, please!"

Cole was able to pull Misty up and the others back on safe ground. "Thank you!" The woman said

"No sweat," Lloyd said

"Speak for yourself, I did all the work" Cole said sounding exhausted the dog then jumped on top of him to get to her owner.

And Misty bent down beside Cole and she placed her hand on his back and help him to his feet, "Thank you." she said

"Yeah, of course, no problem," Cole answered

"These things keep coming with no warning!" Kai said

"That's it. A warning. The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning, a warning for something far worse to come." Misako said and she landed a scroll down on a hood of a car.

"Far worse? What could be far worse?" Jay shouted

"I can think of far worse," Misty muttered

"Misako, the indestructible Stone Warrior we fought yesterday where did you find him?" Cole asked

"He was buried under the city," Misako answered

Jay gasped and said, "You don't think there's more, do you?"

"Be on guard, ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way." Wu said

"In our case, it probably could be anything..." Misty sighed