Return of the Overlord 25

As the ninja continued on their way back to the Bounty the Horns of Destruction continued to blare. Wu ushed through some of the plant life as they neared the coast. They saw Dr. Julien waiting for them, when he spotted the team he asked, "What was that sound? The horns?"

"The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's Ultimate Weapon is now operational, and the final battle between good and evil has all but begun." Wu explained gravely.

"Now Lloyd must face his father," Misako said and she placed her hand on Lloyd's shoulder.

"But where's Nya?' Dr. Julien asked

Misty hearing this bowed her head, and she looked toward Kai and Jay, as Wu explained by saying, "She's been taken by the Overlord."

"But we'll get her back, at the moment there are bigger things at stake including all of Ninjago itself," Wu said darkly

"Who cares about Ninjago! Nya was my....uh... my.. you know." Jay shouted

"And she's my sister. I know her being captured is tough, but she's tougher. Tougher than most of us we'll see her again," Kai said

"Lloyd, your focus gives strength to invoking the power of the Golden Dragon, you cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders," Wu said to Lloyd

"But, Sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father. I froze I can't fight him, maybe it was supposed to be Misty instead," Lloyd said and looked down at the ground.

Misty heard this and grabbed Lloyd's shoulder and shook him slightly and locked eyes with him and said, "I did not just suffer through begin seasick, Star teeth, stone warriors, climbing a mountain, and falling off a cliff to hear that! I didn't spend my whole life locked away in a monastery training just to hear you say that Lloyd...It was meant to be you, it was always you." Misty then let go of Lloyd and she had a small smile on her lips, and said, "We've all accepted it's now your turn too."

"She's right you must. It is written in the scrolls." Wu said

"Remember, your father is just as scared," Misako said and she placed her hand on her son's shoulder.

"then the battle will be decided, but who is willing to fight," Wu said

Kai then flipped up his hood and pulled out his sword and said, "You won't be alone, I'll be right behind you, you have my fire,"

Cole then stepped forward and pulled out his own sword and said, "You have my earth."

Then Zane and he said, "And my Ice."

Then Jay, added, "And Lightning."

They then turned to Misty and she smiled and stepped forward and said, "You've always had my Crystal."

"We're all in this together kid," Cole added

"Then what are we waiting for Let's suit up," Lloyd said grinning.

-Time Jump-

The Ninja were ready and they were prepared to storm the fort, as they got near to it, Lloyd whispered, "Get down!"

"They won't know what hit them," Kai said

"Time to chop wood." Jay agreed

"Ninja Go!" They all shouted and kicked a portion of the wall down.

The whole fort was empty there wasn't a soul in sight

Jay flipped down his hood and asked, "Uh, where the heck is everybody?"

The rest of them took off their hoods and Cole groaned and said, "And here I was all ready to release the thunder."

"The ultimate weapon it's gone, we're too late," Kai said and then he shouted out for his sister, "Nya?"