Proposal?

Sorry.. I published this chapter a bit late.. Actually my exams are coming so I was busy with studying.. And y'all know if I study hard and get a good job i can go to Sk..

At the academy

Jk : Huh we finished our practice.. Let's call it a day.

Y/n : Sir..

Jk : I said to call it a day.

Y/n : oh yeah.. Jungkookah

Jk : Hmm?

Y/n : Will you come somewhere with me.. I have something to say..

Jk : We've been hanging out a lot lately.. But it's okay.. Let's go i am free anyways.

Y/n : It's okay if you're busy.

Jk : Why are u so formal today.. Let's just go..

Y/n :okay

At a park

Jk : Speak now.

Y/n : Jungkookah... I am a bit straight forwarded and i don't like to wait for someone... So...
Will you go out with me?

Jk : *jungshooked * huh?

Y/n : I like you. Let's date.

Jk : Y/n!!!

Y/n : It's upon you.. I like you and i said...

Jk : Y/n actually... Our friendship is so good... And you are my only friend.. But i don't have feelings for you.. I hooe you undersrand..

Y/n : Jungkookah It's okay..I can understand... Just pretend you never came here...*smiles*

Jk : Y/n I'm sorry..

Y/n : Nah... I guess u are too good for me.
Well... It's late.. I've to go..

Jk : I'll drop you.

Y/n : No no.. It's okay.. I have my car.
Good night.

Jk : Good night.

*she leaves*

At Y/n's bedroom

She was crying.. She was never like this before.. She thought she loves him only because he is handsomd.. But today when he said he doesn't have feelings for her she understood.. That she was deeply in love

Y

/n's pov :

Y/n don't cry.. You are not that weak.. It's okay to love someone nd get rejected.. But i don't know... Why i am so obsessed with him.. I never loved anyone.. I always used some anonymous social media accounts and enjoyed my life. I thought if you have money you have everything... But no.. I thought i have everything. I have my parents.. I have money. I have good place to live. I am rich enough. But no I have nothing.I really like jungkook. But its okay.. I have to respect him.. Ahhhh y/n... Control yourself.. U can't sit and cry the rest of your life... You have to overcome... It's okay.. I can atleast see him everyday.. If he is happy even i am happy.

Next day at the academy.

Y/n : Good morning sir.

Jk : Good morning.

Y/n :Lets start with today's training

Jk : Yeah.

Everything was going well... Y/n pretended to be okay. Because she didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable. It was the first time she cared about someone.

After some time.

Jk : Y/n we are done with today's practice

Y/n : Okay... I'll leave then.. I have to go and hangout with some friends.. You know i am so excited.. We are going to watch a movie. We'll have fun.

Jk : enjoy your day.. Bye bye.

Y/n : bye bye.

She left.

Jk's pov :
Y/n I know you are lying.. You don't have any friends.. And the way you said all those things it was obvious that you are lying.. You just lied to make me comfortable... Why do you love me so much.

Y/n's pov :
Im sorry jk. I lied... But i don't want you to think so much abt me...

***************

I don't know if I'm rushing this proposal nd all... But even idk what I'm writing.. Let's see what happens next.. Tbh even i don't know what will happen next😅i just keep typing what i want.. And the ff turned out like this. Idk how this will end..
And yeah.. If you're reading this ff make sure you vote it.. It insfires the author..

W

ord Count : 661