Not Okay!!!

Jungkook was sleeping on the floor of his room... His eyes were open. He was thinking about Y/n.. The way she used to smile, laugh... They way she used to care. Then he heard the door bell.. He didn't insisted to open the door. But then he heard a knock on his bedroom's door. He opened it.

? : Hey..

Jk : Tae.?

V : I had the keys so i opened the door. Actually i have something to talk.

Jk : Speak.

V : I got an invitation.... From the Gongs

Jk : What?

V : Yeah. Mr. Gong Yoo and Ms. Park Y/n's marraige invitation. I want to ask you what's happening.? And what's wrong with you... Look at yourself..(kya halat karli hain)

Jk : We broke up

V : What? No not possible. She wasn't like other girls. She won't break up with you for some other guy.

Jk : She said me she don't love me anymore.

V : Wha do you think.

Jk : I still trust her. And i know she have some reasons. But i have to respect her decision.

V : yaaa paboya.. Go to her..She must be waiting for you..Go and ask her the reason.

Jk : But..

------------

Y/n's Pov :

Today is my marraige. 2 hours to go. I'm ready with my wedding dress and my makeup.. Just recalling all the memories of me and kook. Tears were rolling down from my cheeks. I really need kook now. I want him to come to me and hug me tightly.. I want things to become like before. I want to go in the past and live those moments again. I want kook... I'm waiting for him... Someone came and hugged me from behind. I flinched. I hoped it was kook but it wasn't. Because ik his touches.

Yoo : Got ready.?

Y/n : Yes.

Yoo : Are you Okay?

Y/n : Yes.

Yoo : Don't worry everything will be okay.

Y/n : Can you please leave. I want to do a touch up.

Yoo : Okay..

He leaves..

After 1 hour

I was still sitting in my room.. There was one hour remaining for the marraige.. I wished this was a dream and kook shaked me until i wake up...

End of Y/n's pov

‹someone knocked the door.. She turned back to see who was it. And there.. She was so shocked... Tears started overflowing from her eyes.›

Yn : Kooookkkkk..

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly.. She started crying loudly... She burried her little face in his chest and cried... He caressed her hairs.. Tears were rolling from his eyes.. He hugged her tightly.... She pulled off.

Y/n : k... kooookkk..

Jk : Don't cry baby..

Y/n : I'm sorry *hiccup* but i can't help it.. I've to do this for my dad..

Jk : Shush.. Don't cry... Don't worry..

Y/n : I.. I've to s... sort things out..

Jk : No need... I'll sort everything..

Y/n : Means.

? : Means you are only meant for him.

Y/n : Gong Yoo?

Yoo : Y/n... Go with him. I loved you. I really loved you. But i guess I just tried to use you when you were in difficulties.. But he stood by your side. I don't deserve you. I won't terminate the contract with Parks.And yeah.. I'm sorry.. But Y/n.. Do you remember you said me I don't know how it feels after breakup because i never loved someone.. I did love someone. But i never got what i loved. Each and every person left me.. But it's okay. I'm happy if you're happy.

Y/n : Yoo.. I'm sorry for hurting you.

Yoo : It's okay Y/n..but let me tell you one thing..You are lucky to have him..

He says those words and leaves from there.

Jk : Y/n.. Let's go from here.

Y/n : But how did you manage to come here and--

Jk : Let's go out first... You go change.. I'll tell you everything afterwards.