Let's breakup!!

Y/n : Baby I'm sorry.

She said to herself. She was currrently sitting in her room. Hugging her pillow crying. Her pillow and blanket was all wet. Her eye's were red. Suddenly her phone rang. She saw the caller id.. It was jungkook.

OTC :
Jk : Hey come and meet me na.
Y/n : Why?
Jk : Just come. I've something to say.
Y/n : okay.
Jk : I'll message you the address.
Y/n : Ok. Bye
*declined*

Tears rolled down from her eyes. It was 8:00 pm. He texted and said her to come in a hour.She got up and washed her face.

After 1 hour

She was ready now. She did a lot of makeup to hide her numb face. She went out and drived to the place. It was a beautiful resto. Nicely decorated. Jungkook was already there. She saw him. She went near him and called him.

Y/n : Jungkook.

Jk : Oh Y/n you are here. Come na.Sit. How is this place.?

Y/n : It's beautiful.

Jk : Uh.. Y/n... Are you Okay?

Y/n : Yes I am.

Are you okay is always a boring question and I am Okay is the biggest lie...

Y/n : You wanted to say something?

Jk : Uh.. Yeah.. Actually I wanted it to be grand. But I can't wait anymore.. So Y/n,...
*he took a deep breath*
You know I started dating you out of blue. I felt bad and that's why I wanted to give a try. I didn't actually loved you..I didn't knew what was the exact feeling. But whatever it was.. It was beautiful. It was kinda lunatic. I spent time with you. I actually wanted to fall for you. I wanted to love you. I wanted... Then I understood you more and more. And unknowingly I fell for you. I started loving you. I truly started loving you. And Yes this time without hesitation I can say that I LOVE YOU... Yes Y/n.... I love you. The way you stared me while practicing. The way you cared for me. I liked that. I love the way you love me Y/n.. Will you always stay with me forever.

Y/n :.................

Y/n's pov :
When he said that. I was totally blank. He really started liking me. But what I am going to do is.............. Sorry kook. I'm sorry.

Jk : Y/n?

Y/n : Jungkook! Uh.. I came here becauss even I have something to say.

Jk : Say na.

Y/n : Let's break up.

My each and every word was breaking me inside... It was killing me..

Jk : hehe. Dont prank..

Y/n : I'm serious.. Let's breakup.

Jk : Y/n... I know you are lying..

Y/n : Jungkook. Please I'm really serious.

Jk : Y/n.....

Jk's pov :
I guess this is a dream.. Someone shake me until i wake up. I can't believe she said this. The person I just started deeply loving is now going far away from me..

Jk : Don't say this.....

Y/n : Good Bye..

Jk : Wait,... I want to know the reason..

Y/n : I don't love you anymore.

Jk : Y/n... This is not possible.. Don't go..

Y/n : Bye.

Author's pov :
She left from there trying hard not to cry. Yes.. She left jungkook all alone. She started running. She kept running.. Just running. Running away from him. From her love. From her fate. It was difficult. But she ran. She stood in front of a river on a bridge. She was crying. All alone. Crying loudly. She felt like jumping down from the bridge. But she can't... So she just kept crying.... Remembring the time she spent together with him. Those hugs. Those kisses... He was there sitting alone in the restro.. His face was completely emotionless... Both of them were hurting.
And that's why...... Love hurts....

Love hurts

Love hurts

Love hurts...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't go tonight
Stay here one more time
Remind me what it's like,
And let's fall in love one more time
I need you now by my side
It tears me up when you turn me down
I'm begging please, just stick around.
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone
I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy
Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone..

🖤