Corrupted

Y/n : Jungkookahhhh..

Jk : What?

Y/n : I'm leaving.

She grabbed her purse and ran towards the door.

Jk : Atleast eat the breakfast.

He cam out from the bathroom. He was just in a towel. Water droplets dripping down from his hairs. She ran towards him and gave him a peck on his lips amd kissed his chest.

Y/n : Well.. I really don't have time to drool over you and not even to have the breakfast so gotta go.. Bye.

She ran downstairs..
He went outside towards the balcony when he saw her opening the car.. She looked up at him and waved a goodbye.
He smiled amd waved his arm as well.

At the Company

Y/n : What the hell.. I said y'all that these files should be completed.

? : Sorry mam.

Y/n : I don't want your Sorry. Get lost and I want the files completed in an hour.

? : Yes mam.

They left..

Y/n opened the file which was in front of her and started signing it. Then she heard a knock she said.

Y/n : Come in.

The door flew open.. She was too busy to loock up so she kept doing her work.

? : Mam..

It was Namjoon.

Y/n : hmm.

Kim : You have a meeting to attend.

She quickly looked up..

Y/n : Now..?

Kim : Yeah.

Y/n : It wasn't scheduled.

Kim : It's an urgent meeting with Gong Yoo.

Y/n : Yoo?

Kim : Yes.

Y/n : Okay..

Y/n's pov :

I felt kinda wierd.. I mean yes he still holds companies shares because i kinda trust him.. But still when i heard his name i remembered everything. I am right now heading to the conference room. I opened the door of the room and he was there waiting for me.. Dad was not here today.. Actually he doesn't come at work lot these days..I went to my seat and sat there.

Yoo : Good Morning Mrs. Jeon.

Y/n : Good Morning Mr. Gong.

He smiled at me and i did the same.. His smile this time was genuine.

Y/n : So what's the meeting for?

Yoo : The stocks are falling. The economy is falling. We need to talk about it.

She looked at her laptop.. The sales were terrible.

Y/n : What's happening?

Yoo : We should take some actions.

Y/n : What suddenly went wrong?

Yoo : The YGs are corrupted. We need to terminate the contract with them..

Yn : We can't terminate it from nowhere.We need to file a case.

Yoo : I've already sent people to do that.