Lovey dovey

They reached at jk's place..

Jk : Are you hungry?

Y/n : No. I'm just so tired. I wanna sleep.

Jk : Okay let's go.

They went to his bedroom. Y/n was so tired that she hopped on the bed. Jk slept beside her and took her in his arms. She snuggled her lil face in his hard chest. They cuddled a bit and drifted in theor dream lands.

Next morning

Jk's pov :
I woke up. It was 8am. I turned back just to see Yn who was cutely sleeping hugging me from back. I turned around and cupped her cheeks. Omg she is so cute. I didn't dare to wake her up because i know i would be dead if I try to. So I just kept admiring her beauty. I was staring at her from so long. I clicked her picture.. Cuz she was so cute. I kept looking at her. I unintentionally smiled.It was 8:30 now she opened her lil eyes. She was rubbing them.

End of jeykey's pov...

Y/n's pov :
I woke up and saw kook smiling and staring at me. God he's so handsome. I can't resist his beauty. I smiled at him.

Y/n : Good morning kook.

Jk : Morning! How was your sleep.

Yn : Of cource it was good.

Jk : Let's get up now. Go get freshed.

Y/n : Umm.. Okayy..

Jk : Hmm.

End of everyone's pov now author's era begins.. ( lol sorry for lame joke. That means author's pov😅😅)

After a hour. Y/n came down.. She just took shower. She saw kook in the kitchen cookinh smtg. His hair were wet. Gawd he was fucking hot just imagine. She went near him and back hugged him.

Yn : What's for breakfast.

Jk : Y/n's favo choco pancakes.

Y/n : Ommo. Jinja.

Jk : hmm

He turned back and picked her up like a small kid. He picked her from her waist and made her sit on the kitchen counter.

Jk : Wait here.

Y/n : Hmm.

She was admiring his handsome face. He was more attractive with his wet hair and especially while cooking. Imagine kook is standing infront of you with fry pan in one hand and with wet hand smiling at you.. ( uffff mar gaye )..

After some time he was done cooking. He again picked her up lik a doll duh.. And made her sit on the dining chair. He sat beside her and served her.

Y/n : Kook..

Jk : hmm

Y/n : You know what. I have smtg rlly impt to tell.

Jk : hmm speak.

Y/n : You really look so handsome.

Jk : *giggles* Ik..

Y/n : hehe. Ikuk ( i know u know).

Jk : Now what to do.

Y/n : Um...

Jk : Hey wait.. I forgot that u are my student. Let's go.

Y/n : No practiceee.... Ahhhhhh.. Mummmaa

Jk : Let's goo. c'mon.

They go to the academy. And yeah time skip cuz i don't have time to write all the process.So they probally practice taekwondo.

After practice

Y/n : Let's go now.

Jk : Hmm.

Y/n : Drop me home.

Jk : Wheyoooo..

Y/n : I've to go now..

Jk : Okay. I'll drop you.

Y/n : Hmm.

Jk : Y/n.!!!!

Y/n : Hmm?

Jk : Will you have dinner with me?

Y/n : Ummm.. Okay..

Jk : Let's go now.

Y/n : Hmm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This chapter was short because something big is coming in the next chapter. And I even have my exams. It's so tiring uk?
What about your exams??All the best.. My papers are really tough.. Anyways. Ily:)

Word Count : 592