Broken

Jk's Pov :
I was wrong.. I was so wrong.. I don't deserve her..she really loves me. But what did I do. I just blamed her for what she never did.. Ughhhhhhhh..

At Y/n's place

Y/n was so broken.. Her world shattered into pieces when he said that she is disturbing his life.. She stayed in her room whole day.. She didn't attend the Taekwondo classes. She didn't answer his texts.. He called her. She ignored it.. Her mom and dad was so worried. She was crying in her bedroom whole day..
Her dad tried to go inside ger bedroom cuz it was not locked.. But then he heard her crying and he didn't dared to go inside.. Because he knew that no one can make her smile when she is really hurt. So he decided to let her be herself.. He last time saw her crying when her grandma died.. He was really tensed for her this time... Cuz she never cried for anyone..

*someone knocks the door*

Dad : *opens it* Oh Mr. Jeon

Jk : Is Y/n here?

Dad : Yeah she is in her room... Did anything happened.

Jk : Is she okay?

Dad : No.. She is crying.. Idk what hapenned.. But i never saw her like this..

*he ran from there to her room and opened the door he saw her sitting and sobbing in the corner of the room.. She was a complete mess*

Jk : Y/n..
He started crying when he saw her like that... He felt so guilty..he went near her and hugged her..

Jk : Y/n.. Don't cry.. Please.. Don't cry.. I'm sorryy.

She hugged him back and started crying loudly.. She snuggled her face into his chest..

Jk : Sorry for hurting you.. Sorry for blaming you.. Sorry for everything.. I am really sorry..It's my msitake.. Sorry Y/n

Y/n : J.. Jungkook...You mean a lot to me.. You are my world.. It hurts.. It hurts. I can't live without you.. It's okay if you don't like me back.. It's okay if you don't talk with me. It's okay if you date someone else in future.. It's okay if you don't be with me.. But I will still love you.. I will always love you no matter what..

Jk : Yn..... Let's date..

Y/n : *shooked* Jungkook.. It's Okay.. No need to date me out of sympathy..

Jk : Y/n.. It's not out of sympathy.. But I don't know why.. But I want to date you.. I don't want to lose you.. I accept that i don't fully love you. But you make me smile. You amke me complete. Is it Okay if I slowly fall for you..

Y/n : Jungkook..

Jk : Please.. Let me be with you.. Let me love you..

Y/n : O.. Okay..But jungkook. Don't force yourself.. Please.

Jk : Hmm..I am sorry for making you cry..
*wipes her tears*

Y/n : Don't say sorry..

Jk : Why do you love me so much.

Y/n : I don't know why I love you so much..I just Love you..First it was just an attraction.. I dont know When Why and How.... It just hapenned..

Jk : I am so lucky..

Y/n : Of cource you are * hair flip*

Jk : *giggles*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for short chaper.. But i don't know what to write now.. So I've to think about it.. I'm so wierd.. Even I don't kmow what's the ending.. I'm so excited.. Let's see what happens.. 💜🖤

Word Count : 581