It's too much..

Y/n's pov :
I arrived in the company..kook just dropped me..Hmm..Today everything is so different .Actually yesterday dad announced me as a CEO..and now the respect they are giving me is totally different.I'm not used to it actually..but nvm..Soo I first headed towards my cabin...hmm..a fine golden plate is hanged in the door named..

Ms.Park Y/n
CEO

I smiled unknowingly and opened the door.It was classy. Coloured in grey and  almost with full of glasses..I went near the big shiny glass and saw down ..The employees were visible from here..actually I'm in the worth floor right now..I went back to my chair and I seated down.I am actually a bit stressed out..I heard a knock on the door and there the man entered ... the man I was waiting for impatiently..my dad..I stood up and went towards him and hugged him .

Y/n : Daddddaaaaa..

He patted my back and asked .

Dad: What happened dear..

Y/n : isn't this too much..I feel so stressed out..

Dad : oh dear..you were working so well these days..and don't get stressed..this is just nothing .

Y/n : hmmmm..

Dad : hmm sit here..

He made me sit on my chair and he sat in front of me..

Dad : These are the files we've been working on lately...and I transferred some documents in ur laptop.go through it .here are some files you've to sign...

He said handing me some bundle of files..

Dad : it's okay if you don't do all these things today. You can just start from tomorrow..okay!

Y/n : no it's okay.. I'll work on these.

Dad : are you sure..

Y/n : yeah..

Dad : I'll send your PA in ur cabin..talk to him . he'll help u in ur work..

Y/n: Okay..

Dad : hmm .I'll get going now..

He left .... So now I'm really excited to check all these files...actually I know everything about the company and all stuff..but working as CEO is a whole different thing.
I switched on the laptop and was just checking the files he transferred when I hear a knock on my door.

Y/n : Come in...

A guy entered inside...he looked smart..

? : Hello mam.. I'm Kim Namjoon.Your PA .

Y/n: Hello.Nice to meet you

I greeted him with a smile.

Kim : Mam today sir asked you to take a half day..

Y/n : Why?

Kim : In case you feel stressed out and tired..

Y/n : No need ...Tell him .. You can go..

Kim : Okay mam..

He bowed and left..then I opened the files he sent me..oh my god 53 files..?Like is he serious..Man I'm a human not a robot .I opened each and every file and went through it...
.
.
.
.
.
DONE!! I looked at my phone's screen ..

12:45

No way...I was so much busy with the work and now when I saw the time I was a shocked..I still have a lot of files offline to see and sign..I would've taken a half day..i regret.. It's lunch time I guess...I heard a knock on the door..