Marriage 💜💫

Y/n's pov :
I went home. I spent some time with my mom and dad cuz they were mentally disturbed. Now company is okay. And now I'm ready to go to meet kook.I got a message i opened it and it was kook.. He asked whether I'm ready?.. I replied in a yes. I went out. I was about to enter my car until i heard a horn. And there it was Kook. I ran towards him. He opened the door.

Jk : Come.

Y/n : Why are you here. I was about to get in my car.

Jk : I was just so desperate to meet you.

Y/n : What's so special.?

Jk : A surprise.

Y/n : Uh i am so excited now.

He held my hand and kept it on the gears my hand was under his. He was smiling while looking on the road. It felt so good. Then after some time we reached the venue. He opened the cars door for me like a gentelman.. Oh god i really lobe this man.

Jk : Come.

Y/n : Hmm. What's this place?

Jk : Come inside..

Well.. It is kind of a resto kinda place. I entered and there it is decorated in pink and purple. It is so beautiful.There are a lot of balloons, lightings and all stuff.. It was so so so beautiful

Jk : Liked it?

Y/n : Kook... It is sooooo beautiful. I can't express it.

Jk : Y/n.. I have something to say.

Y/n : Hmm speak..

Jk : Y/n.. I love you. And when that marriage matter happened i realised that I can't live without you. I want you to always be with me. Will you marry me.?
Will you be my life partner. Will you fill my empty life with love and joy. Will you be my second half???

After listening to him.. I felt really emotional. Tears rolled down from my eyes. But this time it were of joy.

Y/n : Kook!! *hugs him* Let's get married.. I want to marry you.

Jk : *he hugged her more tightly* Y/n! Thanks.. Really really thanks.

He pulled of and wiped my tears..

Y/n : Hehe I was so emotional right now.

Jk : It's Okay.

Y/n : Kook.

Jk : hmm?

Y/n : I love you.

Jk : i love you too Y/n..Let's go out.

Y/n : Hmm.

We went out and we were walking on the streeet.

Y/n : Marrying you was kinda dream for me.

Jk : Really.

Y/n : Yeah. You know what? When my dad said me to join class na.. I was so mad cuz i was not at all interested. But then when i saw you.. I changed my decision. It is the first time I'm feeling this all.. It's so beautiful.

Jk : Yeah. Same with me.. I never imagined that i would date somebody.

Y/n : Kook.

Jk : Hmm?

Y/n : We'll live a good life together.

Jk : Ofc..

Y/n : Umm... I'm sleepy now..

Jk : Oh okay I'll drop you..

Y/n : Hmm.

Time skip

1 month later

Y/n's pov :
It feels so much good.. Being Mrs. Jeon Y/n.

Author's pov :
Yes.. They got married yesterday.. Many people hate marraige part cuz they are so boring.. So i just skipped it..And yeah this is the end of the story... This story is to be continued.. But it will take long.. For now it is completed.. 💜🖤💫