Missunderstanding

Knock knock

Y/n : *opens the door*
Oh hi..

Jk : Hello.

Y/n : Come na Have seat.

Jk : Yeah..

At the dining table

Y/n : here... Taste it..

Jk : You made all these dishes..

Y/n : Ofc..

Jk : * he was shocked *Uh. Thanks.. Ok let me taste.

*he tastes*

Y/n : How is it?

Jk : Well... Did you really made these..

Y/n : Yeah..

Jk : Y/n.. Why were you avoiding me these days?

Y/n : I wasn't avoiding.. Actually i said you na.. I was hanging out with my friends and all... and even i was a bit busy.. So

Jk : Dont lie... You know that I don't like when someone lies to me..
Ik you don't have any friends.. Don't avoid me because of that proposal.

Y/n : Actually... I just love you and I can't keep control at myself.. So i thought of keeping a fromal relation with you.. I'm sorry..

Jk: Nah it's okay.. But are you sure you are not lying..

Y/n : No..

Jk : Well... This food.. Did you really make it.

Y/n : Just tell me how is it..You love to eat homemade food na?

Jk : Yeah.. I love to eat homemade food but this is not the food you made.

Yn : What?

Jk : When I was coming inside I saw some food parcel packets... You ordered this food from a resto and served it... Am I right?

Y/n : but jung--

Jk : I said you I can bear anything but not lie.

Y/n : Jungkook..

Jk : Y/n Please... Ik you love me but that doesn't mean you would do anything... And I don't even know if you really love me.. Your dad said me that you are a girl who doesn't give a fuck about relationships..If you don't really love me.. Why are you disturbing my life.. I saw you running that day when i was talking with V.

Y/n :  Do you trust me.

Jk : Y/n please.

Y/n : Okay I got my answer.
You know what.. I was a kind of selfish person who only knew the value of money... I never cared about anyone else..But now, All i think about is whether you will feel good about it.. Whether you will feel delighted..You remember last time when we went to a resto you ordered two vanilla ice creams for us.. I don't like vanilla but i still ate it.. Why? Because you ordered it.. You know in the past...If I cut one of my fingers I would bandage all the rest of fingers and show it to you.. But what about now.... It's Okay..You just don't care..Jeon Jungkook.. If you don't like me just reject me.. reject me.. Why do you keep denying my heart for you.. Do you really think that i disturbed your life.. Didn't you disturbed mine?

Jk : Y/n..

Y/n : The parcels which were outside were just to compare the taste of my dishes and theirs.. You can check those dishes.. They are in the fridge..
*she left from their*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxcc

I feel bad for Y/n... But yeah I am the one whose writing it.😅. But still.. Let's see what happens next.. 🙂

Word Count : 540