Tae!!!

Jk : Y/n!! Wake up..

He said being annoyed.

Y/n : 5 minutes moreeee

Jk : From last one hour you are saying the same.. Wakeeee upppppp..

He held her arms and was struggling to pull her and make her sit..

Y/n : Ughhhh

She sat on the bed.

Jk : Finally

He left a sigh.

Jk : Cmon get up now..

Y/n : Whattt.. It's weekend..

Jk : So what.. It's 12.00pm.. Go take shower.

She hummed in responce and got off from the bed.. She walked lazily towards the bathroom. Jk went downstairs.

After some time Y/n was done with her daily morning routine. She headed downstairs towards the kitchen. She saw her handsome husband serving breakfast.. Actually it was brunch (breakfast + lunch). She ran towards the dining table cutely and hugged his arm.

Y/n : Hey handsome..

Jk : Hmm.. What beautiful!

He said signalling her to sit beside him.

Y/n : You cooked.

She said while ruffling the chair a bit.

Jk : Yeah.. Who else will make. My wife was sleeping till 12 in noon. So i made breakfast.. No i should say lunch.

He said taking his first bite.

Y/n : You should let your wife sleep you know.. Cuz your wife works whole week and only gets weekends to sleep.

Jk : Oh really.. My wife is really workholic na..

He said teasing her.

Author : Yes.. Y/n is working in her Dad's company. Working and all isn't her type of living but she decided to be more serious about her life.. But afterall she is Yn.. Her original self hasn't changed.. She is still the same clumsy Y/n..

Jk : Gimme that sauce..

He said pointing towards the sauce which was beside Y/n's plate. Y/n held that bottle and lifted her hand to hand the bottle to him and as soon she lifted her hand.. The phone which was beside her left hand fell down.Jungkook was looking at her with disbelief. He was disappointed but not suprised.

Jk : Not again..

She giggled and took the phone which was under the table..

Jk : You are so clumsy..

Y/n : Shut up and eat..

She said being sassy.
And they both continued eating.

Time skip

Y/n and kook was sitting on the couch watching TV.. They were watching some drama. Y/n was scrolling something on her phone. And jk was damn amazed on how she was ignoring the TV when using phone.. But now he was used to it. He was focused on the story.Y/n suddenly started laughing her lungs out.