Chapter 2-the Itis

Senioritis , don't we all hate-thats if we get to it. Handling life and school is just too much for me to handle.

Why can't I just be subjected to clinomania? My bed is a great place to stay, for sleep,drinking, eating,reading...sleeping...sleeping. And that's exactly what I do in my AP LANG class at the end of the day.

   I sat in the back of the room today since our teacher was in a meeting.

"Wake up!" I heard a voice say but my mind ignored the thought of actually getting up. I was too busy dreaming..

*magical music* come and tLk to me by Jodeci .

The school bell rings and I'm walking out with two of my friends - Cameron (he's gay) and Erica . my dress is somehow flowing in the wind I made with my bare feet. So what, I was tired of wearing heels.

My sentence was cut off before I said sorry to the statue I ran into.

"No it's okay cutie." The deep voice burned me like chocolate . I just wondered if  the guy I marry will sound like that. I'd probably hop on one foot and bark like a dog just to be with him.

I looked a foot and a half feet up a and smiled.

"Thanks." I just couldn't get enough of him looking at me before I walked off.
I bought a tea from the vending machine and headed over to the student parking lot.

"Hey! Natia!" That mellow voice called upon me. I turned around not noticing my foot landed in somebody's green mint gum.

"Yuck!"

His face twisted along with his pursed lips.

"So I must be ugly now. " What could he be talking about.

"What? .. Ohh no no no...David? That wasn't about you I stepped in gum." He looked at my foot as I swepts it against a corner.

"So , I'm having a party and I would like to know if you would like to come. "

"Party." I sounded less enthusiastic.

"I don't think I could go, I need to study  that night and I'm not the party type."

Of course I want to party. Alone,in my bed...with you. I thought.

" maybe I should come study with you..then take you to the party."

"What do you want from Me David? "

"Nothing from you. I want you." My head locked facing his and whether it was a dream of not our lips matched.

"Soft and sweet. Ill be your ride after school."

I couldn't wait for our final bell to ring. I decided to skip track and go .. Catch my ride.

David drives an old Mustang yet it still looked as if he just bought it in the 60's . more than likely its his dad's,but his dad owns a Mustang retail.

"I live off the crossroads."

..... TBC