S'More

Im thinking about making S'More an independent book " $'More"
If you havent read the chapter it's below:

YN/SHE/I/MY POV

I've slept in this cabin for one night and I'm quite ready to leave . There's nobody here that I know and can talk to. My family, they're not going to entertain me enough to just chill.

I'm Renée , 17 and ready to be 21. Once I graduate college I hope I can find a man that will be there, I hate being single it's like dying with no cause . All of my exes are in college ( only a count of two) and I'm busy most of the time. Being a dancer,actress and band member , I don't get to turn up like most teens.

Anyways, the camp site is humongous. I've walked around a third of it all morning , I didn't really care about doing the activities with family and friends. I checked my phone to see if I had service and decided to call my Bestfriend,yet I really didn't feel like I could talk to her verbally so I called my guy friend Jordan- our conversation calmed me down.

"Don't go running in the forest to get eaten by a bear." He said.

"Chill, I'm scared of the dark already . I'm headed to the Cabin anyways." I walked ,we talked but I figured it would be rude to be on the phone around the others in out little C-9 village.

There were more people to fill the cabins that we knew . I sat on the lodge and watched the men create a fire in the pit. I didn't really know them but when I turned around I'd seen a familiar face. I scrunched my eyes brows and quickly turned to the fire.

I kept quiet as the other adults spoke and helped carry food to the tables. I just like being alone especially if I don't know who I'm around.

The man sat next to me on the adjacent lodge. His son was running around with the other kids and broke off to ask for food. He's so adorable , I looked at him and his dad to see which traits were inherited from him. I've always wanted my own child, but since I've grown up with boys, my own girl would be a blessing.

It got darker and I helped bring out s'more equipment and paper plates and towels. I decided to get a marshmallow and roast it for myself. In the fire , they burn just the way I like them to be. I began to hold it higher about waist height until someone else took the fire.

"Look at that big flame.. Ha! I just took your flame." I didn't look up but I knew the voice.. It was his! I sighed standing up and walked behind the kids so they wouldn't get in my way. As I ate my marshmallow I looked up and noticed the man looking at me .it seemed as if everyone else was communicating with each other and he just stood there staring at me with a small grin.I went for another marshmallow and made a s'more for myself. The sugar made my head hurt so I ran for some water.

Luckily for me, when all the kids were done they went on a nature hike and only Mrs.Janna, Ms.Shante, and the man with the grin called Que were on the site as well. I laid down on my prison mat bed reading a book and watching the fire. Then I heard footsteps .I sat up and seen Mr.Que standing on the below the foot of my bed.

"I didn't know you were here." He smiled .

I smirked nodding my head. I'm not about to just start talking to a guy I've only seen a handful of times but never spoke to now.

" Come on sweetheart , I know you can talk.Come out , let's walk ." If I said no there might be commotion going on here if I leave with him ik that there are other people out on the campus as well so what's the problem?

" Sure" I unplugged my phone and slid on my shoes and jumped down to meet him .

It was weird walking with him , when we had to walk through a narrow pathway he was so close to me and if he wasn't walking next to me he was walking behind me. And When I looked back he would be smiling and I know he was looking at me ass . The only thing that didn't turn me away was that he was fine. He looked no older than 35 so at least he's younger than what my parents are.