Rain pt.2

JENAI AND DERRICK ROSE.. READ PREVIOUS CHAPTER FOR INSIGHTS

"Aquí?!..Derrick why would you bring some loose chick in here, you're not that neighborhood teen anymore . all girls want is the money ." The lady had a strong dialect but I wasn't determined to argue with her, even if it means defending myself.

I walked out with my bra and the towel Der supplied me with. The clothes on the bed were okay , nothing I would go out in other than the groceries story. A pink shirt and some shorts that still held the tag.

" Derrick?" My voice was hoarse from the yelling with Richard last night. I could use some coffee .

Before I stepped down the first step his figure appeared at the bottom.

"Hey beautiful, We could go pick up your things after breakfast." He walked to the front door ignoring Maria but she mugged me on my way out.

He opened the door for me ,such a gentleman , then followed my directions . My apartment was above the bar . Rich and Barney owned the building and they decided to house all of their workers. They were apart of some Italian gang and they would usually keep their entertainers for a night before they performed. Rich believed he could win me over with my body but I proved him wrong when I threw glasses at him.

   He's been on my ass since,but he knew not of his mother being my old neighbor. He was a little Ricardo who slept with teddy bears .

Derrick pulled up in front of the bar.

" Ah, Der.. If you don't mind me calling you that. Can you please come up with me ." He nodded sure and I rolled the window down for Carlos the valet parker and Sanchez the security guy to allow the car to be parked in the front .

" Interesting Place." Finally he had found another view instead of his phones screen. I opened the apartment door and opened my drawer to find my safe, I opened it praying my money was in there. I sighed hearing Richards ringtone sing out loud.

"Yes Ricardo?" I half yelled before. Checking my emotiinas.

"You're here. Hurry out I need the room." He hung up before I could reply. I couldn't help myself to anything but cry.

I fell back on the bed exhausting my stressed voice.

"Jenai , you can stay at my house for a while. I don't mind the company and especially from a beautiful woman like you." He sat on the corner of the bed causing me to sit up. He tilted his head in and came close to mine.

"I need some relief I. My life. Excuse me as I call my aunt in Florida ." She didn't answer and I was growing anxious. I turned back around to see Der standing by me.

" Relax baby girl." Hus hands were at my waist and Gus head rested in the crook of my neck. He gripped my ahh picking me up and pushing me against the wall. Our tongue fought leaving saliva ties. His shirt was in the floor and I was beginning to take mine off.

" Dare me to make the sprinklers go off in here?" My eyes widened

" Derr , noo . I begged chasing him to the bed , he stood on the bed and teased with the sprinkler I tugged at his shorts on my knees trying to make him land in the vacant space.

" Bet." He twisted the sprinkler and fell down pushing me back on the bed. Our clothes soaked quickly and he tickled me after getting the shirt off.

He jokingly took my shorts off and noticed I had no underwear on.

"Don't cover up now." He laughed holding my kegs to one side . he pulled his shorts  down . 

" You're so childish Derr stoppp." I whined closing my legs to the side

Of him. He leaned down kissing me. He hands settled next to my head while we made out.

He grabbed himself with one hand and declined his lever body.

" You have 30 minutes before this room floods."