The Mask/Girl Next Door

DWIGHT

Yeah she hurt me by leaving,but  its not like I didn't know what she was doing. I'm Dwight !D Man..THE MAN

When we went to prom senior year, Major let me introduce her to thus world.My mom wasn't there most nights,but when she was she had different men every night & one night that night in particular, I wanted to explore a woman myself and Major was the perfect girl.

"Baby stop! I'm tired , can we not tonight?"  He kissed her jaw line and pressed his fingers on her swollen core.She moaned with eagerness and fear, but she wasn't going against her parents will anytime soon.

"Please? I'll be good to ya even if  you don't give me none after tonight." His body covered hers already and he spoke behind his actions.He stripped her of her clothes leaving just her corset and her gift Victoria's Secret.

"Dwight stop! Dwight! No  NO No!" Her screams echoed through the house only to be blurred with loud music.

It took her nearly two weeks to stop the soreness but then she started feeling sick.

Eventually , her mom forced her to move if she was pregnant so she reached out to her friend Melissa.Melissa knew some people and when they found out Major was pregnant , she took Maij to a woman downtown to abort it.

For years Major was in and out of hospitals and an on campus rehab. She suffered seizures and wasn't told about her fathers death until the day after she graduated.Her mom never found out about the baby,but she regretted her daughter for not staying home and being with Dwight "the nice boy " .